PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Ouschan

reggie182
09-19-2006, 08:49 AM
I've heard a great deal about Jasmin Ouschan being a phenomenal up and coming female player, but I can't find any footage of her anywhere. Does anyone have a link to a video of her playing?

Scott Lee
09-19-2006, 01:39 PM
Look on this site (or in the magazine), AzBilliards.com, or ESPN, for time slots on the Enjoypool.com women's finals. Jasmin won that tournament last May, and it's been on t.v. at least a couple of times already.

Scott Lee

mantis
09-19-2006, 09:33 PM
I saw that one. They said she plays a lot inthe male tournaments in Europe. She started playing at 3 yrs of age.

marek
09-20-2006, 12:37 AM
Hi!
I saw Jasmin Ouschan in person during European Championship this year and she was awesome! Her fundamentals are totally flawless, she has got a great position play and quite a good break even compared to men. Also when she is playing she is totally focused. And I can assure you she CAN compete with men, during Eurotour stop in Prague she missed the last 32 only by single game in the field of 256 players. She is definitelly one of the best female players in the world today.

JMD in VA
09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
In the IPT World 8 Ball Championships she finished 67th out of 200 people. Just to name a few champs beneath her:

Putnam
Chamat
Korr
Davenport
Fisher
Hatch
McCready
Luat
Schmidt
Strickland

You tell me. What do you think?

JMD in VA

kevinkins
09-23-2006, 06:03 AM
I was standing outside the play area at the World Straight Pool in East Brunswick and this sweet hot babe walks past me in a rush - it was Jasmin. Apparently she over slept before the next match. I thought she was a young marketing person with the promoters until I got home and followed the matches on the internet. Must be difficult for the average guy to stay focused playing her.

reggie182
09-23-2006, 10:22 AM
I must say that she is quite easy on the eyes, as well as being a great player.