PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a New Table

WayMiz
09-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Hi everyone! I am in the market for a new pool table for my home and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good one for less than $2500.

caedos
09-20-2006, 06:42 PM
You might get a better response if you post a bit more information. What size do you want or can your place accomodate? Do you want new or will you go used? Furniture grade or will you go for a commercial table?

There's also bound to be something in the archives if you look.

Carl

WoodMonkey
09-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Hi,

There is a website called American Heirloom (www.ahpooltables.com), which sells top quality tables for extremely good prices. They make them themselves and give a lot of explanation about their superior construction techniques. You might have to bump up to about 3,000 to get their basic table, but I think it would be worth it in the long run. Price includes delivery and professional setup.

mantis
09-21-2006, 06:36 PM
My preference in this price range would be the Brunswick Bradford. I particularly like this model with maple hardwood and baal and claw legs. Olhausen also has some tables that fit into this price category. I don't think you can go wrong with either of these two tables.

mattman
09-26-2006, 05:03 PM
Go to Ebay, it's not hard to find a nice, but used Brunswick Gold Crown. I bought a used one 10 years and have moved it 4 different times and it's still goes together perfect everytime. You might have to make a drive, but these tables are built to last.