PDA

View Full Version : Deeman....

wolfdancer
09-25-2006, 09:26 AM
http://www.lostadam.net/archives6/archived_images_6/tom-mar20-2006.jpg

Deeman3
09-25-2006, 10:14 AM
Wolfdancer,

I don't remember having this conversation and I certainly don't like to be seen having serious national security discussions with penguins.

However, I might point out,

A) This animal is hiding his identiy behind a RED mask

B) In five of the six frames, he has his mouth open, not listening.

C) His head covering is mindful of the hair coverings required to be worn by Muslim wonen.

D) He is short in stature.

E) Although his position throughout the conversation remains exactly the same, his background keeps changing to suit the nature of his dislusional points.

F) He simply defends the lable "terrorist lover" with a simple, "I didn't think so."

G) Muslim party lines like Shia simply roll off his tongue like they are second nature.

DeeMan
never did trust those commie pengiuns.....

hondo
09-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Although you are being facetious your response
really seems pretty close to what I have been seeing
on here & AZ. Some character named Smittie on AZ
just said that he figured most anti-bushites would
mourn the death of binladen. It's these kinds of
comments that have made me decide it's futile to
have a meaningful dialogue about Bush & the war.
It's always either accusations about patriotism
or cowardice. Or,it's, well, Clinton got a bj and
destroyed the country.

Qtec
09-25-2006, 07:01 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brilliant.

Q

DickLeonard
09-26-2006, 06:07 AM
Hondo where do you get this BS from. I forgot you got it from Herman Goering's play book. His speech at the Neurenburg War trials. The people never want to go to war it is the Leaders who want War, all you have to do is tell them we're going to be attacked and rouse them. The people who are against the war brand them Unpatriotic and soon their voices will be silenced.

Now it's funny that George Bush's grandfather was Hitler's banker and Karl Rovermeir's grandfather built the ovens and their using Herman Goering's play book.

I think it is totally rediculous that American Solders have to die for our War Machine. We propped up Saddam Hussein with weapons[profiting the War Machine]then we send our troops to take them back with their lives and they profit again.

Most of the liberals are the poor, the uneducated,the welfare recipients who in previous wars were drafted, they had no deferments to hide behind,no fathers to shield them from service. Now they are not joining because their fathers remember Viet Nam and are saying let the Right go Fight but the Chicken Hawks are avoiding the War like it is the Plague.

Like I tell Eg8r, I see sixty year old Nat. Guard fighting in Iraq, go Join the Guard and go fight if your so fired up or keep hanging around blasting people who think GWB deceived us into going to War in Iraq and should be Impeached.####

hondo
09-26-2006, 06:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Hondo where do you get this BS from. I forgot you got it from Herman Goering's play book. His speech at the Neurenburg War trials. The people never want to go to war it is the Leaders who want War, all you have to do is tell them we're going to be attacked and rouse them. The people who are against the war brand them Unpatriotic and soon their voices will be silenc troops to take them back with their lives and they profit again.
had no deferments to hide behind,no fathers to sthe Plague.

.................................................. .........
What BS are you talking about? I have no idea WHAT I
SAID that you are referring to??? I was talking about
what others have said to me. Did you actually read my
post?

Deeman3
09-26-2006, 07:25 AM
Hondo,

I couldn't figure that response from Dick out myself.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Deeman

wolfdancer
09-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Dick just got a little carried away. We're supposed to just be gathering names for now...and then when our people take over...