PDA

View Full Version : ####

nAz
09-27-2006, 02:02 PM
Hello Dick /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was wondering what is the story behind Tom Parker's 642 14.1 run, did you watch it from beginning to end?

BTW what was your hgh run again,? i forget... 300+?

DickLeonard
09-28-2006, 05:34 AM
Naz First if you go to the Houseman web site he has a list of all the high runs and if you witness one you can add it to the list. Check for that in the tourney announcemts. I don't know if it is down while he is moving to his new location.

Now Tom Parker, I had played in the US Open with him and we were sitting talking about high runs and he told me of his running the 642. How it just sort of happened in his home room in Cleveland. How he got in this zone and just kept running balls. The lucky breaks he got etc. He was so sincere telling the story that I believed his story.

My high run was 323 right handed and 129 left handed.####

Vagabond
09-28-2006, 07:12 PM
My high run was 323 right handed and 129 left handed.#### <hr /></blockquote>

My high with the right hand was 7,with the left hand 5 and with one hand jacked up 3.you wanna play some one pocket? : :cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
10-02-2006, 12:05 PM
#### 323 right handed wow! 129 left handed? WOW!!!

"Houseman web site" ya i'll check it out.

nAz
10-02-2006, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> you wanna play some one pocket? : :cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I'll play ya some one hole... just get on down to NYC.