PDA

View Full Version : The new white meat

Chopstick
09-28-2006, 06:09 AM
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Republicans Would Rather Eat A Vegetarian Than Be One

An Assimilated Press poll released today found that, when offered a choice, 98% of self-identified Republicans would rather eat a vegetarian than become one. This startling statistic coincides with a decision by the meat industry to launch a new Eat Vegetarian advertising campaign. The meat industry will call vegetarians the "new white meat" that is low in cholesterol and high in protein. Other advantages to a vegetarian diet are that most vegetarians are grain fed and free ranging.

<font color="blue">Hey Wolf, I like this one. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hondo
09-28-2006, 06:55 AM
LMFAO!!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Saturday, June 17, 2006
Republicans Would Rather Eat A Vegetarian Than Be One

An Assimilated Press poll released today found that, when offered a choice, 98% of self-identified Republicans would rather eat a vegetarian than become one. This startling statistic coincides with a decision by the meat industry to launch a new Eat Vegetarian advertising campaign. The meat industry will call vegetarians the "new white meat" that is low in cholesterol and high in protein. Other advantages to a vegetarian diet are that most vegetarians are grain fed and free ranging.

<font color="blue">Hey Wolf, I like this one. </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
09-28-2006, 07:40 AM
I've been telling people this for years....these people, they'll either suck the life blood out of you, or eat you alive.
"The new White Meat" funny stuff!!!