PDA

View Full Version : What cue do you use?

aritoni
10-02-2006, 06:53 AM
I shoot with Parrot Cues. I have several and use them all.

-----------------------------------

hondo
10-02-2006, 11:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> I shoot with Parrot Cues. I have several and use them all.

Me too. I use TOO MANY of them.
For 1 hole I use a Dave Kikel but also shoot with
a Jeff Olney &amp; a Tim Scruggs. Also a Dale Perry.
For 8 ball, I use a Coker but also shoot with
a Espiritu, Joss, &amp; J. Pechauer.
I'm trying to stick to the Kikel &amp; Coker but, man,
I hate to see those other cues just sitting there.

----------------------------------- <hr /></blockquote>

StormHotRod300
10-04-2006, 12:43 AM
I just sold my Espiritu lol And now I have just my two Zim cues.

Ones a PurpleHeart Sneaky pete, and the other is just a 4 point Zebra Wood.

Rich R.
10-04-2006, 02:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> I shoot with Parrot Cues. I have several and use them all. <hr /></blockquote>
You are very lucky. Todd does wonderful work and makes great cues.

I currently have two Capone cues in my case, but I also have a Scruggs, a Lambros and a Murray Tucker.

Tony_in_MD
10-04-2006, 04:08 AM
I have 4 scruggs, a Judd Fuller, and a Southwest.

Just started playing with the Southwest.

Snapshot9
10-05-2006, 06:11 AM
Shurtz - playing cue, J&amp;J Break/jump cue

MrLucky
10-05-2006, 06:16 AM
<font color="blue"> Well mine aren't as high ended as some of the aforementioned! I have a D16 McDermott recently refurbished that hits great! I play mainly with a Jacoby and love it after I had the shaft trimmed to 12.75 and a moori hard installed! Now my question to you heavy hitters I am in the process of commisioning a Samsara </font color> pic (http://www.samsaracues.com/image.popup.php?section=1&amp;image=1&amp;ID=256) <font color="green">has anyone had experiences with them as in ordering and playability ? I have been wanting one for a long while and for me $3500 is a lot of dough so I would not want to make a mistake! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14oneman
10-05-2006, 10:15 AM
<font color="green"> </font color> My main cue is a one-of-a-kind Bill Schick Original. I designed it, and HE created it. I only use this cue for 14.1 though. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif
For any OTHER games, I use a Lucasi L-E28, and a J&amp;J break/jump. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BillPorter
10-06-2006, 07:50 AM
Wow!!!! What a beautiful cue! Those guys at Samsara are tops so I'm sure you will be happy with the cue.

billiardshot
10-28-2006, 03:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> I shoot with Parrot Cues. I have several and use them all
----------------------------------- <hr /></blockquote>

I shoot with a Dieckman's Pool Cue &amp; a Masse Cue. One day I hope to have a Dieckman' Carom Cue. But presently also shoot/play with a Todd Elkins [ TE ] Parrot Cue [one of only three built &amp; one of a kind design] Carom Cue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif