PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Barry Berhman and everybody At the OPEN

cueball1950
10-02-2006, 10:24 PM
I just want to take a minute and thank a couple of people for all their help and kindness to all the Players of the CCB Tournament.

Barry...saying thank you for your kindness and for you letting us use your pool room again this year cannot be expressed by mere words. We all thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all you have done for us and you can believe that we will always continue to support you and your fine staff. Both at the venue and at the pool room.

to the waitresses at Q-Masters......you are all greta to deal with and thank you for being there for us always and for putting up with us.

To Brady Berhmans wife and the staff at YUKON STEAK HOUSE..... thanks you so very much for making us feel right at home.

And to all the people who contributed al the prizes for this years raffles. Without you people and your help the ccb would just be another get together of friends.

Now to my friends at the Open and CCB tournament. I just want to thank everybody that made my stay feel like i was among family members and not just friends. I love all of you and will hopefully see you all again next year. Until then, keep your arm level and all your shots will be true..........................mike

ARJ
10-03-2006, 10:44 AM
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARJ

wolfdancer
10-03-2006, 12:00 PM
couldn't go myself...but caught some good matches on the BilliardClub network.
One thing I noticed was the crowd looked a little sparse...
hope Barry made enough to cover expenses....and keep this event going for another 31 years.
Sounds like the CCB gang had a great time....if only my Nigerian $$ had arrived in time...but the TV matches were great, well worth the cost.

Rich R.
10-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Barry is "The Man". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mrs_DG
10-03-2006, 07:43 PM
What a class act! And roses for all the women who attended, every night.
This year we stayed for the final match on Sunday night. It was such a thrilling evening. And at the end, joining our new champion, John Schmidt in the "center ring", toasting him with champagne in real glass champagne glasses. (I had 2 glasses, but think some of it spilled along the way).
Thank you Barry and all who helped!
Mrs. DG
missing it already...

dg-in-centralpa
10-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Sorry it didn't spill. Remember when I held your glass while you got John autograph? I sneaked another sip as my glass was empty and no more was to be found.

DG

Eric.
10-04-2006, 11:59 AM
A huge thank you to Barry Berhman and family!

I've been going to the Open for years. IMO, Barry does everything he can to be one helluva great host. From the roses for the women, to the use of Qmasters for the CCB tourney, to the pleasant and accomodating attitude of everyone of Barry's staff...

All I have to say is that if you haven't been to the US Open...Why not??

Eric

dg-in-centralpa
10-04-2006, 12:17 PM
I agree. Barry is one of the most approachable guys I've ever met. He'll do most anything to make the experience a pleasurable one. Even doing the champagne toast at the end. Thanks Barry!

DG