PDA

View Full Version : Survivorman

Chopstick
10-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Not Survivor, Survivorman. It a show on one of the Discovery channels, I think. I like to watch it when I see it's on. It's about a guy who gets dropped off at some ungodly place like the north pole with a Swiss Army knife and he has to survive a week all alone. The whole show this guy is looking for something to eat.

Well, I have some advice. Do not go to the grocery store after watching Suvivorman. I came home with $180 worth of groceries and I live alone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Deeman3
10-04-2006, 11:13 AM
I have seen the show you mention. It is better than the candy A**es they drop off in some exotic locale and support all the way through. Hell, these people can't even start fire! I mean, they can't even start a fire? How could they possibly survive in a true wilderness?

I still say the show that will really get attention is dropping off three unarmed skinheads in East L.A. with racist tatoos or dropping a left winger off in Lebanon with a tie dyed shirt and a bunch of flowers....

This would get some real ratings....

DeeMan

Chopstick
10-04-2006, 11:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I have seen the show you mention. It is better than the candy A**es they drop off in some exotic locale and support all the way through. Hell, these people can't even start fire! I mean, they can't even start a fire? How could they possibly survive in a true wilderness?

I still say the show that will really get attention is dropping off three unarmed skinheads in East L.A. with racist tatoos or dropping a left winger off in Lebanon with a tie dyed shirt and a bunch of flowers....

This would get some real ratings....

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>

Or Q in his kilt and wodden shoes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
10-06-2006, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Not Survivor, Survivorman. It a show on one of the Discovery channels, I think. I like to watch it when I see it's on. It's about a guy who gets dropped off at some ungodly place like the north pole with a Swiss Army knife and he has to survive a week all alone. The whole show this guy is looking for something to eat. <hr /></blockquote>

What is everyone else (camera, sound, and production crews) eating? Does he join them for fried spam in between "takes"?

SpiderMan

Chopstick
10-12-2006, 01:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Not Survivor, Survivorman. It a show on one of the Discovery channels, I think. I like to watch it when I see it's on. It's about a guy who gets dropped off at some ungodly place like the north pole with a Swiss Army knife and he has to survive a week all alone. The whole show this guy is looking for something to eat. <hr /></blockquote>

What is everyone else (camera, sound, and production crews) eating? Does he join them for fried spam in between "takes"?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

He is alone. He carries his own equipment and does all of his own shots. Blow the dust off that TV of yours that hasn't been turned on since 1978 and watch it sometime.

SpiderMan
10-13-2006, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Not Survivor, Survivorman. It a show on one of the Discovery channels, I think. I like to watch it when I see it's on. It's about a guy who gets dropped off at some ungodly place like the north pole with a Swiss Army knife and he has to survive a week all alone. The whole show this guy is looking for something to eat. <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

He is alone. He carries his own equipment and does all of his own shots. Blow the dust off that TV of yours that hasn't been turned on since 1978 and watch it sometime. <hr /></blockquote>

I sold the TV in 2003, because it hadn't been watched in so long. And all they show at the poolhall is sports.

Almost got my ass kicked in the 777 club once, when I started to change channels during the Cowboy game.

SpiderMan