PDA

View Full Version : Fong-Pang Chao now 3-3

Wally_in_Cincy
07-15-2002, 01:16 PM
Looks like my least favorite player has lost 3 in a row to Fabio Petroni, Paul Potier and Lee Walker.

That makes my day.

Man that guy gives me the creeps.

Kato
07-15-2002, 01:24 PM
Hey Wally, I'm with ya brother. Plus, if he loses, Bernie will be sad. Bummer.

Kato

Cueless Joey
07-15-2002, 01:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Looks like my least favorite player has lost 3 in a row to Fabio Petroni, Paul Potier and Lee Walker.

That makes my day.

Man that guy gives me the creeps. <hr></blockquote>
Fong should just PHONE it in. LOL

Kato
07-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Joey, did you just go there? You did, didn't you?

Kato

Wally_in_Cincy
07-15-2002, 01:32 PM
Guess his stroke....er....sharking techniques are a bit off today /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Cueless Joey
07-15-2002, 02:00 PM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Guess his stroke....er....sharking techniques are a bit off today /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;......
Yup, Fong is "OFF-LINE" today.
Kato, no I was never there to witness Fong's Bobby Fisher imitation act.

07-15-2002, 08:11 PM
what don't you like about Fong Pang Chou?

Rod
07-16-2002, 02:25 AM
Same here Wally. That guy has a strange smirk when he plays. Maybe it is his attitude, anyway I don't care for him either.

PQQLK9
07-16-2002, 06:05 AM
FWIW I like him...

Wally_in_Cincy
07-16-2002, 06:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: pureza_5:</font><hr> what don't you like about Fong Pang Chou? <hr></blockquote>

He disrespects his opponents.

You can start with this.
http://www.worldpoolchampionship.com/photo_gallery.asp

In the same tournament he sharked Ortmann by moving in his line of sight just as he pulled the trigger.

Ortmann has class. Fong-Pang Chao does not.....IMHO

TomBrooklyn
07-16-2002, 07:04 AM
I looked into his eyes, black, frosty orbs of unfathomable depth. There was no warmth there; they were cold, and evil lurked inside. His veins run with ice water. He has sold his soul to Beezelbub, who contacts him via cell phone.

9 Ball Girl
07-16-2002, 07:53 AM
Oh Tom. You have such a way with words. /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

See ya soon!

Cueless Joey
07-16-2002, 08:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: pureza_5:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; what don't you like about Fong Pang Chou? &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

He disrespects his opponents.

You can start with this.
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.worldpoolchampionship.com/photo_gallery.asp>http://www.worldpoolchampionship.com/photo_gallery.asp</a>

In the same tournament he sharked Ortmann by moving in his line of sight just as he pulled the trigger.

Ortmann has class. Fong-Pang Chao does not.....IMHO

<hr></blockquote>..........
I think Ortmann is German for CLASS. If not, it should be.

07-16-2002, 12:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I looked into his eyes, black, frosty orbs of unfathomable depth. There was no warmth there; they were cold, and evil lurked inside. His veins run with ice water. He has sold his soul to Beezelbub, who contacts him via cell phone. <hr></blockquote>

Tom that was a good one, I almost fell off my chair,LMAO. Terry

07-16-2002, 10:09 PM
i happen to like him too, that stone cold killer look and his unflappable personality are the things that make him one of my favorite players, not to mention the fact that he shoots with a ginacue (best cue in the world!)....