PDA

View Full Version : CONTEST WITH VALUABLE PRIZE! ENTER NOW FOR FREE!

TomBrooklyn
10-08-2006, 11:24 PM
I have been blessed to come in to possession of two brand new Video Tapes made by one of the greatest pool players of all time performing his magic on the table. Each one is a very limited edition and comes with a sheet describing the contents of the Video which is autographed by the artist.

These tapes were presented directly from the artist to someone who then asked me to arrange for their temporary care, security and transport several years ago. As fate and fortune would have it, that person entrusted me to take care of these items for an interim time, but because of certain circumstances is no longer in a position to claim these treasures.

I have decided to hold a contest and give the two tapes away to the winner. The only problem is I can't think of a good contest. So, I will hold two contests. The first contest will be to come up with an idea for a good contest. The person who comes up with the best contest idea will win one of the tapes. Then that contest will be held and the winner of that one will win the other tape.

CONTEST: COME UP WITH A CONTEST IDEA.

GRAND PRIZE: 1 BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION AUTOGRAPHED VHS POOL TAPE OF ONE OF THE GREATEST POOL PLAYERS OF ALL TIME.

Contest Terms and Conditions: There is no limit to the number of entries a person may make. There are no limitations on what kind of idea you may enter. All ideas will be considered. I will be the sole judge and arbiter of the this contest and the subsequent contest unless I decide not to be or if the winning subsequent contest makes some other provisions for judging. However, anyone can express support or objection to any of the entries in this contest and the judge will take public opinion into consideration. If someone borrows someone else's idea for a contest and modifies in any way that improves it, the judge will decide if the original idea or the modification is more significant in order to determine the winner. The judge may ask for public input and opinion in order to come to a decision. The deadline for entries will be when the judge says so and at least one weeks advance notice of the deadline will be given via a post to this thread. All entries must be made in this thread, but the entry may include links to any website or reference any other materials or sources etc. However, the entrant will be responsible to make the whole idea of the contest clear to the judge and the judge may not go out of his way to review anything that is not readily presented and easy to follow. The judge will apply any contest rules as needed if and when they are needed unless he decides not to. The judge will modify and/or improve the rules of this contest to suit any circumstances that come up if and when required. The judge will consider any rule suggestions that anyone wishes to make and will attempt to be fair and equitable and to keep it fun for all.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!

Deeman3
10-09-2006, 07:32 AM
I say we all toss coins up against a wall. Closest to the wall wins. 30 feet......

Plink, skid.....plink, plunk, plonk...

DeeMan 1/2 inch from the wall....

DeeMan /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
10-09-2006, 07:56 AM
i like to cheat and just roll the coins to the wall /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom is this a Fast Larry tape???

Gayle in MD
10-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Having gouged my hand with a surrated knife over the weekend, I say we hold a tulip, and daffodil planting contest!

If that doesn't suit you, I say we see who can get the most pain pills to my address, the fastest.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Lol! I was going to ask the same thing.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> i like to cheat and just roll the coins to the wall /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tom is this a Fast Larry tape???
<hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:21 AM
How about a contest to guess all your alter egos
on the various pool forums over the years. Most
right wins.

nAz
10-16-2006, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> How about a contest to guess all your alter egos
on the various pool forums over the years. Most
right wins. <hr /></blockquote>

hehehe /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif