PDA

View Full Version : The Blame Game.

Qtec
10-09-2006, 03:20 AM
Ever since 9/11 the GOP knee-jerk reaction to criticism has been "lets not play the blame game" but its really all they do.
The 'intelligence failure' on Iraq was all the CIA's fault, but they still gave Tenet a Medal for falling on his sword and taking the blame.
Katrina ? - 'nothing to do with us'.
9/11?.........Clinton's fault............and a million other examples when they have passed the Buck.

Now we have the Foley scandal and they are passing the Buck like its a hot potato and are accusing each other because its an election year!

Q......pretty soon it will be the Dems fault.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2006, 07:09 AM
Hey Q, I thought hastard had already taken a shot at that defense! We have come to a time when the illegal act, is not the subject of judgment and condemnation, but rather, the culprit who revealed the act! The enemy, is the conscience driven patriot, who stood to speak the truth.

Gayle in Md.

nAz
10-09-2006, 07:58 AM
Actually Q most of what has happen in the last 3 years is the fault of the Dems, if they had a freaking back bone they could have won the last elections...

Drop1
10-09-2006, 09:19 AM
They can't play the brain game,because they can't connect the dots. Now you want to take away the blame game,and that leaves the we don't remember game a la Rice. I wonder if Bush will say "I did my best," when he leaves the residue of all the dots he could not connect,to the next president, whoever she is /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
10-09-2006, 09:45 AM
His best was never good enough, in fact, not even in the running!

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
10-09-2006, 11:38 AM
How right you are. Nothing from nothing is nothing,but in the case of Bush his whole time in office has been the negative side of zero.

Gayle in MD
10-11-2006, 09:55 AM
No doubt! Well, If the I don't remember doesn't work...they can always use the I've already told you I'm not going to comment while this is still being investigated.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif