PDA

View Full Version : Playing Again --- Post Surgery

Ralph S.
10-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Hello everyone!!! I am now seven weeks removed from major back surgery and started playing again [in moderation], after five weeks of recovery. My recovery is going fairly well, although I tire easily at this time.

There are a few bright spots since I began playing again. The most noticeable being that the surgery has made me slow down and pay much more attention to my stroke and fundamentals. This paid off right away as I snapped off the third tourney I entered after getting outta da hospital. Cashed for $360.00 /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.....

Just thought some of my fellow CCB'ers might be interested in hearing an update. I know my back will never be 100% again, but atleast I can still play some pool now and then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Eric.
10-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Ralph, it's good to see you up and about. Glad to hear that you're hitting em good too. Hey, if Kim Davenport can come back from his injury...

Eric

Rich R.
10-09-2006, 05:21 PM
That's great news Ralph. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott Lee
10-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Ralph...Great to hear you're back in the swing of things! I'm completely moved into Battle Creek now, so I'm only an hour or so away. We'll have to get together soon, and knock some around! Good news on the surgery!

Scott

Ralph S.
10-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah, who knows? Kim Davenport is hitting em pretty solid right now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ralph S.
10-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey Scott, that's great news to hear. Send me a pm with your new adress and phone numbers.

DickLeonard
10-10-2006, 06:25 AM
Ralph S. I know the Dr. told you don't lift anything heavy but Wallets don't fall in that category. Just take your time and bend with the knees.####