PDA

View Full Version : Pool room goes ablaze



Ralph S.
10-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Shortly after I got out of the hospital, I found out that my home pool room was heavily damaged in a fire. Sadly, it looks like Side Pocket will not re-open, unless the owner is able to secure a new and slightly larger location. According to the Fire Dept., the cause of the fire was by someone discarding a stll burning cigarette in the trash can near the mens restroom. Such a shame that some people are that careless and/or stupid.

The sister room to Side Pocket is still open and growing strong. The name of the sister bar is appropriately named the Corner Pocket. This is where I am playing out of now. I hope to see Side re-opened in the future, although I am afraid it won't have quite the same ambience or atmosphere. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif