PDA

View Full Version : GOP twighlight zone- episode 463.

Qtec
10-09-2006, 06:23 PM
....its a crazy world.

web page (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/09/bob-schieffer-laughs-at-rep-lahoods-defense-of-hastert-as-he-lists-other-republican-scandals/)

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I've ever seen a talk show host like Bob Schieffer try to contain himself and not laugh at his guest. Rep. Lahood, who was on to deflect criticism for Hastert's handling of the Foley scandal, listed three other Republican scandals as a defense that Denny is doing a heck of a job. <hr /></blockquote> LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Gayle in MD
10-09-2006, 07:20 PM
I saw that and was rolling off the sofa, too! Bod S, had such an incredulous look, as he listened, it was choice.

New Rebonics...

Crook = Ethically Challenged

g.

Qtec
10-09-2006, 07:32 PM
When DeLay was 'ethically challenged',they tried to change the rules to let him stay!

'ethically challenged'. Where do they get this stuff from? Was Saddam 'ethically challenged'? Al Capone? Ken Lay? Charles Manson? mel Gibson? LOL

This one isn't complicated, Foley has been preying on young boys for a long time now and they never did anything EFFECTIVE about it despite knowing about it for a long time.
They wieghed up the saftey of DC pages against losig a seat and a scandal in an election year and we know where their priorities were.
If this had not been exposed, Foley would be chatting with some page right now and asking for a pic of his boner!
Its disgusting. How anyone can defend this is beyond me.

The only one's making this a partisan subject are the Reps.

Q....

Gayle in MD
10-10-2006, 07:20 AM
The repubs always take the same course of action, no matter what their F-up is. First effort, hide the truth, second, blame the Dems, or go back into history, this time all the way to 1983, and find a dem that did the same thing, if the first two don't work, set up a panel of repubs, to investigate, republican investigation = sweep the truth under the rug using selective questioning, last but surely not least, change the laws around.

How bout when Bob Scheiffer started his show, and had the Fraudian slip....

"The President's approval rating is now down to 33%, an all time lie, ah hem, low." /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I died laughing!

Gayle in Md.

nAz
10-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Q do me a favor and stop bashing my countries gay pedophile and our "Moral leaders" that protect them... I'm sure you have a few in your own Government!!!