PDA

View Full Version : Study Says 655,000 Iraqis killed since War

Gayle in MD
10-11-2006, 07:42 AM
As I understand it, this British report on an Iraqi/American study, has been checked out by several reputable methodology study groups, and deemed reasonable! Think they said they went to 1800 Iraqi families, door to door, for their basis. Any statistitions here?

If this figure is accurate, how the hell could it be so far away from the administrations claims of thirty thousand? Even those who disagree with Bush on the numbers, estimate only around 100,000. What's up with this???

Gayle in Md.

moblsv
10-11-2006, 03:11 PM
How did Clinton let that happen? /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

moblsv
10-11-2006, 03:17 PM
I found it interesting that in the article I read, the expert didn't question the results, he questioned the timing of the report. How dare they inform the public before an election?

Drop1
10-11-2006, 06:44 PM
Lets ask Rice,since we know Bush is a liar.

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 08:09 AM
Well, I heard a man from Johns Hopkins say that the study was done by our own people in Iraq, along with the Iraqi Medical personnel, and that they used the same methods as our country always uses, when trying to account for victims of catestrophic events, such as Earthquakes, etc.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 08:11 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif...Yeah, then she could say, "Before we went into Iraq, no one ever thought of people killing people with guns, and bombs, or insurgencies."

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 10:57 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif