PDA

View Full Version : people who inspire one to vote democratic

Bobbyrx
10-11-2006, 03:36 PM
some adult content...barf bag needed web page (http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame?)

Drop1
10-11-2006, 06:39 PM
Good example of why marching for a cause changes nothing. Its all been there,done that,no reason to go back.

pooltchr
10-11-2006, 07:20 PM
It's amazing how sick some people can be. Looking at that last picture, if this is what we can expect if the Left does rise again, we should all be terrified. These people are just as dangerous to our country as any terrorist!
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Do you really think that is a fair representation of the Democratic Party? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd venture to say, if we took pictures of Evangelicals, brain-washing confused little children, at a Jesus camp, or some of the extreme religous right, born again adults, dropping to the floor and screaming to Jesus, speaking in tongues, wild eyed, and chanting, you'd get about the same unfair representation of the Right, as this is of Democrats.

Maybe we should post some of the camping photos, that your Republican Representatives have taken with their young gay boys? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

C'mon. There are extremes on both sides. Who bombed the planned parenthood centers?

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-12-2006, 09:16 AM
I didn't say this was a representation of the Democrats. I commented on the last picture about the Left rising again, and said <font color="red"> if </font color> this is what we can expect we are in trouble.
No, I don't think all democrats are as extreme as these idiots. I do think these idiots like the Democrat idology because it works into their sick plans. These people are as radical as any islamic terrorist, and their goals are just as dangerous.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> These people are as radical as any islamic terrorist, and their goals are just as dangerous.
Steve [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

Exactly how I feel about Bush! Hitler occupied other countries, that had never attacked Germeny, to spread his ideology, communism, on them, at the end of a gun barrel. Sound familiar? Many of his own people, and countless innocent others, lost their lives, because he was sure he was right, and couldn't be reasoned with, by anyone. He began his atrocities in secret, attacking human rights first, and denying all his secret atrocities.

Sound familiar?

Gayle in Md.

SpiderMan
10-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Hitler was a really bad boy, but I don't think that "spreading communism" was high on his list of offenses /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Did he invade other countries, with the intention of taking them over? Not communism? What do you call a dictatorship? Fascism? Communism? Naziism, the results are the same. Supremacy of the fuhrer. But, you're right, I should have used the term Naziism.

Gayle

Deeman3
10-12-2006, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
<hr /></blockquote>

Exactly how I feel about Bush! Hitler occupied other countries, that had never attacked Germeny, to spread his ideology, communism, on them, at the end of a gun barrel. Sound familiar? Many of his own people, and countless innocent others, lost their lives, because he was sure he was right, and couldn't be reasoned with, by anyone. He began his atrocities in secret, attacking human rights first, and denying all his secret atrocities.

<font color="blue"> Yes, Hitler occupied other countries but did so after signing agreements not to do so. His "secrets" were not so secret as Kristal Nacht was done entirely in the open. His "final solution" while secret as far as a closed country at war were well known in Germany despite what his soldiers and political allies later said. Of course, Hitler was not around to refute any of this. When you equate a president in our country responding even if somewhat unilaterally to ignored strings of UN resolutions with a man who gasses million of Jews and millions of "communists" (his most despised enemy), you are certainly being hyperbolic and unfair. You would compare a listening in to international conversations of possible terrorists with the complete elimination of one third of the Jewish population as well as 25 million communists, Europeans, handicapped people, homosexuals and the like. You forget that we interred a large portion of the Japanese population in America who were certainly much less a domestic threat than these terrorists all while a democratic congress approved and the courts upheld that decision. By making this comparison you attempt to lessen the impact of Hitler on Jewish families or to increase the rage against Bush. Both of which are just political howling. Disagreeing with Bush is one thing, your hatred shows through in this. I you believe this situation is in any way similar to the attrocities that occurred in WW II, you are less informed than I once thought. If it's just all hatred, I understand that better as that's 90% of your core arguments over time.

The very fact we can have debate and legal rulings makes the contrast in your argument silly. If you think about it for a moment, if you were in Gewrmany in 1940 you would not be making these arguments at all or would have been dead by now. That, in itself, proves the fallacy of your case. If you are implying that this is just the next step around the corner, you have much more to read concerning law, it's development, it's interpretation and how short the next two years will be. You have to stop relying so much on Jon Stewart for your hard news. I know he is entertaining but......</font color>

Sound familiar?

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 12:22 PM
Really Deeman, this constant use of the word "Hate" is rather revealing. I never use that word, nor do I, for the thousandth time, hate anyone.

I am far from the only person in our country to see in this administration the similararities between the Bush administration, and the roots of fascism.

No, Bush isn't as bad as Hitler. But, with reports of 665,000 dead Iraqis, compared to his reports of 30,000, not to mention his continued attempts to grab power far beyond Constitutional allowances, over 750 signing statements to avoid abiding by the rule of law, continued breaches against our Bill Of Rights, while using exhorbitant claims of protectionism, secret deals with corporate campaign contributors, breaking international, decades old, Geneva Convention Agreements, doing away with Habeas Corpus, spying on Americans, secretly and illegally, operating the closest thing to a dictatorship I have seen in my lifetime, by using overt, covert methods, and purchased propaganda, I hardly think my fear for my country, and my general observations would require hatred on my part.

"When fascism comes, it comes with a smile on its face"

Please, stop reading hate into thoughts that I share with many, many Americans. You may trust Bush completely. I see many signs which I find to be unamerican activities, and think they are extremely alarming. I am far from the only one to notice them.

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
10-13-2006, 07:32 AM
Gayle maybe we good just get the Republicans out of jail to
march in their uniforms. OH WAIT A SECOND THEY DON'T GO TO jAIL IT IS ONLY THE POOR THAT GO TO JAIL.####

pooltchr
10-13-2006, 07:48 AM
dick,
Were you ever in the military? I was...Viet Nam.
That doesn't fit with your theory that Republicans don't serve in the military, does it?
As for only the poor going to jail, you either have a very limited view of things, or your blinders are a little too tight.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 10:47 AM
You're right Dick, and I know the THEY you mean, the leaders in the Republican Party. We all saw them running from Michael Moore, on that sunny day in Washington, outside the Senate Office building, as he tried to take an accounting of how many of them had kids or relatives serving in the Middle East, or anywhere!

And, what the hey, if they torture, their underlings go to jail, or are held to accountability, Bush says...The United States does not torture prisoners...Oh, that's right, Bush just outsources torture... Anything they can't wiggle out of easily, they just change the law, after breaking it.

Rove, still serving, in spite of his role in outing a CIA Secret Operative, after Bush said, "If anyone in my administration is involved in leaking classfied information, they're gone" Oh, but that's right, he just declassified the information, right?

Hastard, is oh so ready, to fire his aids, if they knew about Foley, like he didn't know...ha ha ha, yeah right! He won't leave, but he'll fire them.

Anyone who tries to suggest that this is just politics as usual, isn't watching the news, or reading anything of substance, that is revealing. It's called, DENIAL...

Love,
Gayle

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:26 AM
I've heard that most snake handlers voted for Bush.

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:29 AM
I read somewhere that most neo-nazis voted for
Bush because they could understand his way of
thinking more than Kerry's.

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:33 AM
Well, Dee, you're right but there is an eerie
similarity between many of Bush's speeches and
many of Hitler's speeches.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 11:34 AM
LOL, well, although I am unjustly accused of being Godless, and fullof hate, for having written this at one time, it is a fact, that 45% of those who say they are Christian, believe the Bible, literally. In fact, if you check out my new post today, Karl Rove thinks they're ALL nuts! But, he likes their money, tax payers money, that is, for Republican Campaigning. This is even bigger than Pagegate!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Gayle, why do you hate America? LOL!

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:39 AM
Steve,I agree. It's ridiculous to think that there
weren't SOME Republicans that went to war and there
aren't SOME rich people that go to jail.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 11:40 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Hondo, I can only invoke the name of my pool team...

"Damn If I Know"

DickLeonard
10-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Pooltchr I was 4f, I had tried to enlist but I had to sign off from holding the Gov liable if my condition worsened. My mother didn't raise any dummys so I didn't sign that paper and the draft board rejected me. But I did see plenty of the poor go because they were working not going to college. I will put you on the list of repubs that went to war. Were you a repub then or did you switch when Lynden Johnson signed the Civil Rights act. ####

Bobbyrx
10-13-2006, 01:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Do you really think that is a fair representation of the Democratic Party? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd venture to say, if we took pictures of Evangelicals, brain-washing confused little children, at a Jesus camp, or some of the extreme religous right, born again adults, dropping to the floor and screaming to Jesus, speaking in tongues, wild eyed, and chanting, you'd get about the same unfair representation of the Right, as this is of Democrats.

Maybe we should post some of the camping photos, that your Republican Representatives have taken with their young gay boys? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

C'mon. There are extremes on both sides. Who bombed the planned parenthood centers?

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Well it didn't take long before someone compared these wackos to Christians. Amazing. These folks are the Howard Dean wing of the Democratic party and they are pandered to by them. A republican can speak at Bob Jones University and get chastised for it but a democrat can ride in a Gay Pride parade that included a float from NAMBLA and don't see the problem.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh, does that mean you were at the parade, since you profess to know their voting habits, and whom they are connected to, and whom Mr. Dean's aqaintances might be. Before you start yapping about comparing them to Christian, it might interest you to know that none other than Karl Rove, is quoted as having regularly called the Christian Right people, NUTS, among other nasty names.

You're just one more of the last vestages of the duped right, grabbing at extreme methods to prevent the ousting of a bunch of traitors and liars from the halls of Congress, and the Senate, who have refused to preform their function for their pay.

IOW, the measley 33% that still support Bush! By this time next week, after a former speech writers book is released, I suspect that measley 33% may drop to 15%. People don't like being used, as Bush has used the religious right, and our money, which was diverted to them, supposedly for helping the poor, but ending up in the hot grubby pudgy hands of the Republican Campaign.

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
10-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Gayle I never fell for GWBs Christian bullshi. I have posted here from my first posts on him, I know when I get to heaven I will not see him there.####

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 03:14 PM
You bet! I, too, posted at that time about these born again types, often trouble makers, and losers, with such a long hostory and reputation of using people, and causing trouble, they figure the only way they can get back into action, is to profess they've been saved, in greener pastures, forgive the pun. I know quite a few, have known them since childhood, and they never seem to change their evil ways, after the saving is done! They just keep trolling for more trusting types in the new territory of the saved. Looks like that's just what Bush, and republicans, did long ago. The purported secret code words, in speeches, for Bush, Dole, and others, designed to send out messages that many Americans wouldn't catch, sent to the Faith Based Evangelicals, and have been used since the beginning of the Republican infiltration into the religious right. This new book is written by a former employee, working in Bush and Rove's Faith Based Initiative office, in the White House. Many from the religious right have already spoken to its authenticity, even Republican speech writers. All the while, Rove was calling them Nuts, goofy, idiots, etc....no surprise... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle

Bobbyrx
10-14-2006, 03:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Oh, does that mean you were at the parade, since you profess to know their voting habits.

Well I may be wrong but when they hold up signs and wear shirts saying f*** Bush and hang him in effegy I would have to believe they arn't going to be inclined to vote for him

Gayle in MD
10-14-2006, 04:14 PM
That doesn't make them Democrats, or aqaintances of Dean. Seems to me, according to the news, it's the male Republicans that are trying to get men's shorts off them.

According to statistics, a huge majority of Americans think Bu$h is a liar, has increased danger to our country, increased the number of terrorist around the world, and is incompetent. I doubt if they're ALL Democrats. In fact, I doubt if that bunch in the pictures you posted, even bother to vote, although if they did, they probably couldn't hurt the country any more than the Christian Right did, by helping Bu$h get into the White House! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bobbyrx
10-15-2006, 08:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> That doesn't make them Democrats, or aqaintances of Dean. Seems to me, according to the news, it's the male Republicans that are trying to get men's shorts off them. <font color="blue"> </font color> <font color="blue"> </font color> Yeah I'm glad HE resigned in shame....by the way have you seen Studds or Frank lately

According to statistics, a huge majority of Americans think Bu$h is a liar, has increased danger to our country, increased the number of terrorist around the world, and is incompetent. I doubt if they're ALL Democrats. In fact, I doubt if that bunch in the pictures you posted, even bother to vote, although if they did, they probably couldn't hurt the country any more than the Christian Right did, by helping Bu$h get into the White House! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> </font color> A least the evil Christian right had a hand in keeping Kerry out and according to "statistics" the world is flat <font color="blue"> </font color>

Qtec
10-16-2006, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
people who inspire one to vote democratic
<hr /></blockquote>

GW, DeLay, Rove, Santorum etc, etc, etc...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q.......some of those photos look suspect to me.

http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/IMG_3578.JPG

DickLeonard
10-16-2006, 04:58 AM
Gayle here is my bible thought for the day, Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple now it's the Democrats turn to clean our Temple.####

pooltchr
10-16-2006, 05:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Gayle here is my bible thought for the day, Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple now it's the Democrats turn to clean our Temple.#### <hr /></blockquote>

The difference here is it was Jesus who threw them out...not another rival group of money changers!!!
Steve

eg8r
10-16-2006, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That doesn't make them Democrats, or aqaintances of Dean. <hr /></blockquote> Well who else do you think they are? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
10-16-2006, 07:04 AM
There are more police in NY than US soldiers in Afgahnistan!
When the Pres goes on tv and claims he will catch OBL[ smoke him out LOL] and then does NOTHING, you don't feel afraid? The mastermind of 9/11 is still out there [ making videos!] and you are afraid/ see a threat from bare-breasted women carrying banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. [ Sure, if one of them turns around quickly and you don't see it coming and if its a cold day, one of those nipples COULD poke your eye out! HaHaHa /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

Q. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-16-2006, 07:08 AM
LOL, Dick, the only thing the goose-stepping Bu$h supporters can do, at this point, given all the revelations regarding Bush's lies, and the Republican Congressional/Senate cover-up for them, and failure to perform their duties in being a check on the Executive Branch, is to keep harping on the politicas as usual routine, and saying they're all crooks, Repubs and Dems, and saying it in a condescending tone. What else can they do? LMAO...Brag about the great job Bu$h and Co. have done in Iraq and Afghanistan? Brag about Reps. keeping American's safer? Brag about Republicans being fiscally responsible? Brag about decreasing our dependency on foriegn oil? Brag about an economy that is choking the great Middle Class? Protecting Borders? Balancing the budget? Protecting our laws and Constitution? Addressing present overwhelming corruption? Fmaily VALUES???? AH HA HA HA...I don't think so!

The gig is up! No amount of semantics, or buzz words, or redefinition, or Rovian mud slinging, or DENAIL, works. Guess they'll just have to keep harping on Clinton's BJ. That's all they have left. Along with calling those of us who predicted this mess from the beginning, and never trusted Bu$h and his cronies in the first place, and all of our references to reality, as a symptoms of hatred, LMAO!!!

They're now holding back till after the election, the re-deployment of our troops, just as Democrats have urged for over a year. They're going to allow the slaughter continue, in their quest for votes, causing hundreds more to die, rather than change course now and save some lives and injuries. Bunker mentality about to be fractured by revelations which cannot be denied.

I wonder, Did God give Bu$h a message..."Just continue to Let em' die, while healthy Iraqi men sit at sidewalk the cafe' sipping their green tea, and reading their newpapers, till after the election."

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-16-2006, 09:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> There are more police in NY than US soldiers in Afgahnistan!
When the Pres goes on tv and claims he will catch OBL[ smoke him out LOL] and then does NOTHING, you don't feel afraid? The mastermind of 9/11 is still out there [ making videos!] and you are afraid/ see a threat from bare-breasted women carrying banners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. [ Sure, if one of them turns around quickly and you don't see it coming and if its a cold day, one of those nipples COULD poke your eye out! HaHaHa /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

Q. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Q,
While outside forces can certainly hurt the US, they will never bring us down. Consider the unity that was obvious throughout the country after 9-11. Americans will ban together to fight anyone who attacks us. 65 years ago, Japan virtually crippled out entire Pacific Fleet. Americans rebuilt it, and ultimately defeated the attackers. We will do the same to anyone who attacks us.

It is the attacks from within that can cause far greater problems for our society. Those "bare breasted women" cut through the fiber that holds us together. There is no unified front to fight them. We are too politically correct to take a stand against these whack-o's because we might infringe on their rights. So, yes, they do scare me more than the terrorists.
Steve &lt;- More than happy to take on the bare breasted women! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
It is the attacks from within that can cause far greater problems for our society [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what Q and I, and a few others, have been saying for years...You should be afraid of Republicans, not a bunch of protesters! The attack IS from the inside, inside the Republican Majority...White House, the Congress and the Senate.

I don't remember Jesus saying anything about bare breasted women, or gays, for that matter. Man, if you're more afraid of protestors, that of this frossly incompetenct administration...that explains everything...
Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-16-2006, 01:18 PM
When the protesters support our enemies, you're damn right I am more afraid of them than I am of our administration! I think you are letting your (sorry to use this word, but it's the only one that fits) hatred of GW to blind you to the very real danger that people like this pose. You seem to think that if they are against GW, they must be good. That's the "any enemy of my enemy must be a friend" mentality...and history has shown that kind of thinking can come back to haunt you.
Steve

Qtec
10-16-2006, 04:26 PM
The bare-breasted ladies are no threat. They do their march and make their protest, something that they have a RIGHT to do under the Constitution. But really, who cares? They are harmless.
What you have in DC now are people who want to take away that RIGHT of protest and instead of recognising a CITIZEN'S right to dissent, they BRAND them as the enemy. You can now get arrested at a GW rally for having a 'F##k GW' t-shirt!

Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make them the enemy!

BTW, When the Nazi's launched their invasion of the UK, ie The Battle of Britain, where was the US? Lets not forget that at this point almost all of Europe was under occupation and the US still wasn't in the war.

For years the UK laboured under the threat of IRA bombs and at the same time Americans were filling the IRA coffers with money. Today GW would call all these Americans sponsers of terrorism and disappear them.

Be careful of what you wish for.

For most Americans, wars are something that happen somewhere else. They have never had the death and destruction on their doorstep. Iraq is something they catch on breakfast tv before they go to work. Its not real.

How can Reps say they are for less Govt interference in their lives but be so willing to give up RIGHTS that 1,000s of people have died for and struggled for centuries to give to todays free [ supposedly] citizens? I don't understand it!

The Nazi threat was a real one, the Iraq threat was an imaginary one. There is no comparison.

The US[ ie GW and Co ] didn't have one single legitimate reason for claiming that Iraq was a threat to the US.

The biggest threat to America, IMO, is the erosion of the rights that Americans already have, enshrined in the US Constitution. GW has pledged to DEFEND the Con but he is doing all he can to break it open!

Q...rant over /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
10-16-2006, 05:44 PM
eg8r is my biggest reason to vote Democratic. He is a nice person,and has demonstrated time after time how challenged the life of denile style Republicanism is /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooltchr
10-16-2006, 08:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>
Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't make them the enemy!

<hr /></blockquote>
True, but when someone supports an idiology that is determined to bring our culture to it's knees, they are the enemy.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-17-2006, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> When the protesters support our enemies, you're damn right I am more afraid of them than I am of our administration! According to our own 16 intelligence Agencies, it is GW who has supported the enemy with his policies! I think you are letting your (sorry to use this word, but it's the only one that fits) hatred of GW to blind you to the very real danger that people like this pose. I think you are allowing your State Of Denial regarding this administration to blind you of its dangers to our country. You seem to think that if they are against GW, they must be good. No, I think that compared to GW, they are harmless. That's the "any enemy of my enemy must be a friend" mentality... No, it's the any president who no longer thinks about our most threatening enemy, is a bad president, and threatens our National Safety! GW..."I don't know where he is, he's hiding, I don't think about him." history has shown that kind of thinking can come back to haunt you.
Steve

No, Steve, history has already shown us that those who have insisted on supporting George Bu$h, are now having to face their own faulty thinking, and that a President who rejects reality, in order build a case for failed policy, is a great danger to our country, particularly, when his decisions, emboldened our enemy, increased their numbers, increased the dangers to our country, (all this referred to in our own NSE) and caused the un-necessary slaughter of our troops, while refusing to listen to facts! And, as regards hatred, IMHO, if not for the Republican voters in this country who hold in their hearts, beyond all reason, deep hatred for anything resembling liberals, liberal ideas, and Democrats in general, non of these atrocities could have continued for going on four years.
I think it's amazing that you would be so worked up about a bunch like those pictured in this ridiculous post, yet you don't seem to think that GW has committed any acts during his presidency that you find threatening to our country.

Just knowing that he has been proven to be the kind of leader who refuses to accept the truth about what is happening on the ground, in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and allows a man like Rumsfeld to operate this war, should scare you to death! Many Generals, and American Ambassadors have retired in protest to his unamerican activities, and Rumsfeld's incompetence. He has appointed a man in charge of the wars, who runs roughshod over any serving generals, or policy experts, who verbalizes realistic facts on the ground which do not support the administration's failed policy! That doesn't scare you????

We're talking about a President, who flew home in order to inject Government into the gravest, most difficult, and most personal of family decisions, to allow a brain dead woman to die! A man who has allowed people to be tortured! A man who intentionally lied about the necessity of War! Who refused to accept the reality of an insurgency, until a General insisted on reading him the definition! A man who pays for propaganda in order to promote his agenda. The list of transgressions which fly in the face of American values, and laws, is unprecedented, yet you see no need to be concerned? You're more concerned over banners, and placards, than you are about a President who would say about a man who is leading radical people to attack us again,

"I don't know where he is. He's hiding. I don't think about him."

AND defends a policy which is helping our enemy to increase his armies of terrorists, and refusing to change course, as he lies to all of us about what is actually happening, and denies to himself, and the world, his massive mistakes?

Incredible!!! A bunch of looney's with signs could never be as dangerous as a man with unchecked power, who is out of touch with reality! [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
10-17-2006, 06:06 AM
Pooltchr you didn't answer my Question about when you became a Repub was it after Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights act or were you always a repub?

As for the Temple, the Democrats are not saying they have been Saved, like the lying Republicans walking in Jesus's shadow while lining their pockets. Corrupting our Democratic System by a President who took us to a Phony War to gain more Power by totally disregarding our Constitutional form of Government. Anyone want to lay me [1000 to 1] that if the Democrats don't take Control of the Houses that George Bush will suspend the Election Law limiting the term of the President to two terms. For the Good of the Country.LOL.####

pooltchr
10-17-2006, 07:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr> Pooltchr you didn't answer my Question about when you became a Repub was it after Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights act or were you always a repub?

<font color="red"> Since 1972 </font color>

As for the Temple, the Democrats are not saying they have been Saved, <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> No, but your analogy is flawed, which is what I was pointing out. Replacing one set of crooks with another isn't the solution. What makes you think that one party is "without sin" enough to cast stones?????? </font color>

Gayle in MD
10-17-2006, 10:11 AM
As I believe you, yourself, once said, Steve, It's a matter of voting for the least damaging, least dishonest, of the two. Now Don't tell me that's the Democrats, or I'll have to post that long list of indictments, and convictions.

You keep harping on this thing of both parties being bad, but you keep defending the worst of the two, and the worst President in history, according to many, many accounts of historians, and journalists.

And please, if you can't respond to my truthful, realistic statements against this president, by countering with factual information, and this corrupted majority, without accusing me of hating people, does that tell you anything at all about the way you experience other people's opinions.

Joe Scarborough played Elvis's old song, Jail House Rock, as he ran the list of pictures of all the accused and indicted Republicans last night....Does he hate Republicans, or his country, or Bush?

Sorry, Steve, but I think that either you, and Deeman, and Ed hate having to admit that you were wrong about Bush, and your elected officials, or you just hate Democrats so badly, that you get furious at people who simply state facts, since the facts do not support your blind devotion to them.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Did I miss something? I don't think I have said anything recently defending GW. I think my posts simply point out that the alternatives haven't shown themselves to be any better. I'm not pleased with a lot of things this administration has done. I just don't happen to think that GW is the anti-christ, or that the Dem's are any better than the Reps. For the record, I did not vote for GW...I did vote very strongly against Kerry/Edwards...and I stand behind that decision.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-17-2006, 11:29 AM
WOW, amazing !!! Considering Kerry has stated he would never have gone into Iraq, but focussed on getting alQaeda, and bin Ladenand, and 16 Agencies all agree that going in, made us more unsafe, and that we can't win. And that they continue to agree that another alQaeda attack is forth coming. And even Baker is saying, there can be no victory in Iraq!

So, ah hem, very telling....

pooltchr
10-17-2006, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> WOW, amazing !!! Considering Kerry has stated he would never have gone into Iraq,

<font color="red"> Since he didn't get enough votes to be elected, it's easy to say what he would or wouldn't have done. You are determined to believe everything GW says is a lie...I have no reason to believe anything Kerry says. As for Kerry's sidekick Edwards, I saw enough of him as a North Carolina senator to know I didn't want to see him in Washington </font color>

So, ah hem, very telling....
<font color="red"> Draw whatever conclusions make you feel good. </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Actually, I commend you 31 per centers who continue
to say Bush was the best choice and he's doing the
best he can under trying times.
The degree of tunnel vision it would take to stay
the course and support these greedy, power-hungry
sob's is exemplary.
It would be interesting to see how you guys feel in
a few years.
If we had a forum like this during the Nam era
you guys would be bellowing about stay the course
and how Nixon was a good, honest man doing his
best in trying times.
I will say that you &amp; Dee make more sense than Eg
and those characters on AZ,Bamadog and LWW.
Those guys would make a preacher cuss.

Bobbyrx
10-17-2006, 02:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> The bare-breasted ladies are no threat. They do their march and make their protest, something that they have a RIGHT to do under the Constitution. But really, who cares? They are harmless.
What you have in DC now are people who want to take away that RIGHT of protest and instead of recognising a CITIZEN'S right to dissent, they BRAND them as the enemy. You can now get arrested at a GW rally for having a 'F##k GW' t-shirt!
<font color="red"> </font color> I would hope that anyone wearing a F##K anything t-shirt in public would be arrested and fined. My kids should not have to see that.
<font color="red"> </font color>

BTW, When the Nazi's launched their invasion of the UK, ie The Battle of Britain, where was the US? Lets not forget that at this point almost all of Europe was under occupation and the US still wasn't in the war.

<font color="red"> </font color> So now we have a Euro complaining that the U.S. didn't come to the rescue quick enough.......................wow.......... <font color="red"> </font color>
For years the UK laboured under the threat of IRA bombs and at the same time Americans were filling the IRA coffers with money. Today GW would call all these Americans sponsers of terrorism and disappear them.
<font color="red"> </font color> BSBSBSBS <font color="red"> </font color>
Be careful of what you wish for.

For most Americans, wars are something that happen somewhere else. They have never had the death and destruction on their doorstep. Iraq is something they catch on breakfast tv before they go to work. Its not real.
<font color="red"> </font color> No,we came to your door step SO YOU WOULDN'T BE SPEAKING GERMAN!!!!!!!!! Go to Normandy and thank your lucky stars that we did. What a stupid statement.

How can Reps say they are for less Govt interference in their lives but be so willing to give up RIGHTS that 1,000s of people have died for and struggled for centuries to give to todays free [ supposedly] citizens? I don't understand it! <font color="red"> </font color> For example? <font color="red"> </font color>

The Nazi threat was a real one, the Iraq threat was an imaginary one. There is no comparison.

The US[ ie GW and Co ] didn't have one single legitimate reason for claiming that Iraq was a threat to the US.

<font color="red"> </font color> See quiz and your hero WJC <font color="red"> </font color>

The biggest threat to America, IMO, is the erosion of the rights that Americans already have, enshrined in the US Constitution. GW has pledged to DEFEND the Con but he is doing all he can to break it open! [color:red
</font color> total BS

Q...rant over /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

DickLeonard
10-18-2006, 06:38 AM
Pootchr Google the Bush Crime Family and then tell me you want any Bush in charge of anything. Eg8r wouldn't because he is Blind to the Truth. Now I am waiting for your reply after reading their family tree.####

Gayle in MD
10-18-2006, 06:46 AM
That is still not proof that their Democrats, or liberals. There are only two kinds of people in this country at present, those who see through George Bush, and those who don't. Forget the party affiliations. Even many former Republicans now are saying they will never again bote republican, just tune in to C-Span.

Gayle in Md.