PDA

View Full Version : the enemy within

Qtec
10-12-2006, 02:30 AM
Is it ok to put an innocent man in prison for political purposes?

web page (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/11/the-trial-of-hamid-and-umer-hayat-terror-or-entrapment/)

How can these guys sleep at night?

Q

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Q,
Isn't this a disgrace? I saw the documentary. It made me sick. They'll do anything to try to claim that their spying, torturing, killing, and law breaking is keeping us safe. I felt so sorry for the father. Hard working man, now all is lost.

I'd like to know how many other innocent lives Bush has destroyed.

Bush is still up there trying to get points for our role in what happened in England. From what I read, we had no role in uncovering the plot. I know of no legitimate terror plot that has been prevented through his illegal, unconstitutional, law breaking.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-12-2006, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I know of no legitimate terror plot that has been prevented through his illegal, unconstitutional, law breaking.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Just because you don't know, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I seriously doubt if Homeland Security makes public everything they do. If they did, they would just be tipping their hand to the terrorists who are still out there.
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Steve,
You're kidding, aren't you? If they had stopped a legitimate terror attack, Bush would be on the roof of the White House, shouting it to the world. He even tries to take credit for twarting plots that were uncovered by law enforcment in another country! The way he harps on it, anyone would think that our people had to alert the English. Did you read the story? The English were the ones who uncovered the plot, not our people.

Gayle in Md.