PDA

View Full Version : Fox says farewell

Drop1
10-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Mexico's President Fox is making a tour around Mexico,blaming the United States for all of Mexico's problems. If the U.S. would work harder to control drugs,Mexico would not have a cartel problem,and Mexicans would not do drugs. Right,and they would give up sex,educate their children,and remove the pediphiles from the Church. Forty million people living is poverty,and Fox is going to get ten thousand dollars a month for life,and untold minor officials will get a bonus of three hundred thousand dollars,for the six years they spent stealing from the people. Goodbye Fox,and good ridence. If I was a Mexican,I would head for the U.S. any chance is better than none.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey Drop, I hear he's only leaving to run against Arnold, in Kolifornea!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hondo
10-13-2006, 11:24 AM
What kind of Mexican name is Fox, anyway?

Drop1
10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
With the new food stamp promo for ilegals in Calif,he will qualify for food stamps,as long as he leaves his ten thousand dollars he will get each month in Mexico. The state,where he was govenor,is teaching Mandrin as a second language. No one knows what the first one is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif That will make three languages they can't speak.

Drop1
10-13-2006, 06:20 PM
I think his ancestors were English on the Fox side. You have to understand,you will get all kinds of names,because of the French domination of Mexico,the large migrations from the middle east in the early 20th century Navid Ali Mobad is an example. The only language he can speak is spanish. Also we can't for get all the Chinese population in Sonora,or the valiant North Americans,that built the railroads,and left more than one virgin with child. The richest man in Mexico,Carlos Slim,number four on Forbes list of Worlds richest,is the son of immigrants. His holdings,are forty percent of the Mexican stock exchange,and he is a heavy investor into the U.S. Anyway right now in Mexico,Fox is a Mexican name.

FatsRedux
10-13-2006, 07:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Mexico's President Fox is making a tour around Mexico,blaming the United States for all of Mexico's problems. If the U.S. would work harder to control drugs,Mexico would not have a cartel problem,

<font color="blue">I agree with Fox wholeheartedly. The Mexicans are not to blame for American's drug consumption. End the drug war, end drug prohibition. Use the tax revenue earned to provide for drug rehabilitation, and more importantly, to fund truthful and honest drug education. In one fell swoop our government could pull the carpet out from underneath not only the Mexican Cartels, but also all the cartels everywhere. Amazing ain't it? Now Fox catches cheap shots. For what? For being honest?

American drug consumption has risen 500% since the beginning of the WOD. It produces vast capital for groups ranging from organized crime, and street gangs, to those that destabilize nations, i.e. terrorist organizations world-wide, militias of all stripes, and renegade governments. The drug war has made us weaker by consuming over a trillion dollars in enforcement costs. At the same time many of our most hated enemies have grown due to regular infusions of drug cash.

So an end to drug prohibition would be a devastating one-two punch. Unfortunately it won't happen until people flat out demand it. Too many vested interests. </font color>

cushioncrawler
10-14-2006, 03:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> What kind of Mexican name is Fox, anyway? <hr /></blockquote>
If he changed hiz name to Zorro he would still be there.

Gayle in MD
10-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Bravo!!!

If Americans didn't need M.E. drugs, or M.E. oil, we wouldn't be in Iraq, at all.

Jimmy Carter reduced our barrels per day, almost in half. Result, cleaner air, cleaner water, recouperating tributaries, tax money was used to benefit the health of all Americans, by subsidizing solar, and other forms of non toxic fuel, and cleaning up our environment. BTW, He also managed a lasting end to an ancient fued between two Middle Eastern countries, and never fired a shot to achieve it.

Bu$h is the lab dog for the fascist Corporate Pigs, and his family's Arab Business buddies. Hence, we're stuck in Iraq, Gas prices have doubled, Prescription drug prices have doubled, and our Middle Class is struggling to pay for their everyday necessities. Without Conscience!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

FatsRedux
10-14-2006, 10:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Bravo!!!

If Americans didn't need M.E. drugs, or M.E. oil, we wouldn't be in Iraq, at all.

Jimmy Carter reduced our barrels per day, almost in half. Result, cleaner air, cleaner water, recouperating tributaries, tax money was used to benefit the health of all Americans, by subsidizing solar, and other forms of non toxic fuel, and cleaning up our environment. BTW, He also managed a lasting end to an ancient fued between two Middle Eastern countries, and never fired a shot to achieve it.

Bu$h is the lab dog for the fascist Corporate Pigs, and his family's Arab Business buddies. Hence, we're stuck in Iraq, Gas prices have doubled, Prescription drug prices have doubled, and our Middle Class is struggling to pay for their everyday necessities. Without Conscience!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Gayle, I don't know how you managed to bring Bush and Carter into this. Repugnants or Demoncraps it makes no difference they are just two different sides taking turns at holding their boots to our collective throats. As far as the "corporate fascists" I am, and always will be pro free market capitalism and laizze faire government economic policy.

Drop1
10-14-2006, 11:04 AM
It ain't a cheap shot pal,just three months ago Fox announced Mexicans would be allowed to have reasonable quantities of drugs,for personal use. That plan was withdrawn because of strong protests from the U.S.. Pot is the number one crop,in every state,but we don't have the nuts to admit our "just say no," is not working. Mexico is a big consumer of drugs,so we should get passed the only a bridge crap. I have lived here nine years,and have watched the transition,and I want to tell you there are gangs,drugs,and violence on levels never imagined. By the way,you do have the answer,to what we need to do,and you are right,it ain't gonna happen.

Gayle in MD
10-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey, it was easy, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Does that mean that you think Oil companies, and Pharmeceutical Companies, should set our policies? There is a difference between free enterprise, and Politicians on the dole, in cahoots with Corporations who are free to gouge the populace, dirty the air and water, and enjoy tax subsidies in spite of their irresponsibility, and greed, IMO.

Gayle in Md.

FatsRedux
10-14-2006, 04:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Hey, it was easy, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Does that mean that you think Oil companies, and Pharmeceutical Companies, should set our policies?

<font color="blue">No not at all. It means that I believe that corporations should be free to set their own policies. </font color>

There is a difference between free enterprise, and Politicians on the dole, in cahoots with Corporations who are free to gouge the populace, dirty the air and water, and enjoy tax subsidies in spite of their irresponsibility, and greed, IMO.

<font color="blue">Politicians on the dole are committing theft and fraud and should be taken to task for their illegal and unethical actions as should corporate executives who attempt to engage in actual bribery.

By removing most of the regulatory constraints and adopting a laizzes faire policy we would greatly reduce if not completely eliminate the problem.

Here's the difference..you see corporations as evil and greedy. Yet it is capitalism typified by corporations that has created our modern western society and has produced vast wealth for many. It is not sheer coincidence that the nations with the greatest numbers of wealthy capitalists are also far more advanced economically--to the benefit of all. Do you have a 401k? Do you own stocks, shares in a mutual fund, corporate bonds? If you do then you are one of those "greedy pigs" you rail against.

Centralized control of the means of production has been tried and it has failed miserably on every count. </font color>

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
10-14-2006, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Politicians on the dole are committing theft and fraud and should be taken to task for their illegal and unethical actions as should corporate executives who attempt to engage in actual bribery. [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

I agree completely.

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> By removing most of the regulatory constraints and adopting a laizzes faire policy we would greatly reduce if not completely eliminate the problem. [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

I can't agree with this, because many of the Corporations are literally killing us, ruining our water supply, our air, destroying our rain forests, they must be held accountable. Bush has let them completely off the hook, right down to lowering standards for arsenic in drinking water. I believe this is wrong. Living in the world, must include being held accountable to leave it in good condition for future generations. Another reason why I hate war, because of what it does to the environment.

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Here's the difference..you see corporations as evil and greedy. Yet it is capitalism typified by corporations that has created our modern western society and has produced vast wealth for many. [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

There is a vast difference between operating as a capitalist, and operating as a fascist. Fascists are greedy and care only about the profits they stuff in their pockets, and have no conscience about paying people off, cheating and stealing, profits are their sole bottom line, regardless of who they hurt.

While I appreciate the value of money, it does not come before the value of people, their health, their well being, and the future of our planet.

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> It is not sheer coincidence that the nations with the greatest numbers of wealthy capitalists are also far more advanced economically--to the benefit of all. Do you have a 401k? Do you own stocks, shares in a mutual fund, corporate bonds? If you do then you are one of those "greedy pigs" you rail against.

All my investments are in Real Estate, Gold, and the Companies I own, and yes, they're incorporated, but I don't hide profits in other countries to escape paying my share of taxes, nor would I make money from a product that made others ill, or pay off a politician in order to exploit others unfairly.

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> Centralized control of the means of production has been tried and it has failed miserably on every count. [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

Many many people have died due to Corporations that trash the environment. I call Corporations fascists, because they buy people who are supposed to represent all of us. I call them fascists, because they operate in a way which shows me, they don't give a damn about our country. They enjoy all the privileges of living in America, but they wiggle out of paying their fair share. They outsource American Jobs, Import cheap Labor, and don't seem to care if it hurts the country or not. Bush has rigged things so that they are actually encouraged to operate a way that hurts the American Workers, and polutes our environment, IMO.

As Americans, I think we have responsibilities to those who pay for our products, that we don't trash the world, or operate without any feeling of patriotic duty to our country, and those who live here. We must all answer to rules to protect our environment, and be responsible for the health of our planet. Bu$h's polucies let everybody off the hook on that, encourage continued use of fossile fuel, which is killing the planet, and the people on it, and does not hold them accountable for price gouging, which I believe is even more repugnant, during war time. Some think there is no connection between Cheney's secret meeting with the American Oil Cartel, the War in Iraq, the Price gouging, Bu$h's subsidies to the Oil companies, and the huge oil profits. I'm not one of those people.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Gayle in Md.