PDA

View Full Version : Oberman Tonight ! ! Breaking news...W.H. Speeches

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 11:10 AM
Well, to some, this will be breaking news, lol. It seems, the White House really thinks Faith Based Initiatives, are aka, raising money for their campaigns! AND looks like they think the religious right, is a bunch of nuts!

OOOOOOW Lions and tigers and bears, Oh my!

David Kuo's new book...

"Tempting Faith ...An Inside Story Of Poiltical Seduction"

http://www.abpnews.com/1431.article

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Duped again... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Forgot to mention, this book includes damning information about how the Republicans have used code words, that others wouldn't notice, in order to send religious message to their Christian/Evangelical base. Actually, it's been going one for quite a few years, and was a planned strategy, in order to captialize on the religious right.

Hmmmm, hidden messages, sound Familiar???

Alfie
10-13-2006, 04:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> this book includes damning information about how the Republicans have used code words, that others wouldn't notice, in order to send religious message to their Christian/Evangelical base. <hr /></blockquote>Interesting. Got some examples?

Drop1
10-13-2006, 06:36 PM
How hard can it be to dupe a religious conservitive? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif They are duped going in. Why would Kuo write this book,he is going to get ripped to pieces by the loving Christian right wing of the party.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2006, 07:16 PM
As I understand it, he is an unquestionable, Christian, Conservative...supposed to be very credible, and with good reputation. He was the second top employee in the Faith Based deal, which it now seems to have been nothing more than a business deal in disguise. Ho hum, what else is new, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
10-14-2006, 05:56 AM
Sorry, no, I haven't read this book, in fact, it hasn't even been released, yet. Oberman lucked out, happened to send someone from his staff to ask for it, happened to ask a bookstore clerk who apparently didn't realize there was a no pre sales release date.

I thought it pretty funny, that Tony Snow's non denial, denial, asserted exactly what Kuo says in his book. Taxpayers money was used to buy votes and support from the religious right, in states where Republicans were fighting to get Democratic votes, by targeting the Christian/Evangelical right in those states, and promising money to them, from the Faith Based Initiatives Program. Republicans, Mehlman,(RNCC) Towey, (Top man in the OOFBI) and Kuo, second to top man in the (Office Of Faith Based Initiatives) used charts to determine which states required the most attention in order to take away potential Democratic votes. Kuo states they never did anything without first consulting those charts. The Office of Faith Based Initiatives, scheduled "Roundtables" according to areas deemed most critical, to the re-election of Republican Candidates, IOW, heavily Democratic States. Then Snow, gets up there and states, matterfactly, and in defense of the Repubs, and Rove, "In fact, most of the money went to the Blue States," LOL, DUH!

Bottom line, money that was supposed to help the poor, went to the Republican Election Campaign, taxpayers money, and the people associated with Rove, in the Office Of Faith Based Initiatives, regularly referred to the Christian and Evangelical leaders, and their religious targets, as... nuts, nutcases, ridiculous, goofey, fruitcakes, etc.

I originally thought the speech writer involved in the allegations, was involved in authoring the book, however, I was mistaken, I believe he is one who is quoted in the book, and sorry, I can't remember his name. I think he was also the subject of an article in the Washington Post, but may have also contributed to this the book, Tempting Faith... An Inside Story Of Political Seduction
I will look for a link to the Code Words speech allegations....

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
10-16-2006, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, no, I haven't read this book, in fact, it hasn't even been released, yet. <hr /></blockquote> Great, so now you are pimping books you haven't even read. You now don't even care if it is true, or verifiable, just as long as it is anti-Bush.

eg8r

Qtec
10-16-2006, 07:24 AM
You are just anti-anti-Bush!

You dont care whats true or not. You are so far gone you are incapable of seeing any other viewpoint than your own. Despite being consistently wrong about EVERYTHING in the run up to the Iraq invasion, [ yes I DID tell you so at the time but you and many others refused to believe me] you still have conviction that what you think must be right! Its amazing.
I questioned almost every piece of evidence that the Govt presented as a case for war. The reaction was, Q is a nut. Turns out that I was right and the Govt of the US was wrong!!!!!!!!!! All you Reps who belived the propoganda were wrong, the problem is, you won't admit it!

Q........ranting /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
10-16-2006, 07:47 AM
BRAVO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, As it turns out, Mr.Kuo was on 60 minutes, and he was both the 2nd top man in the office of Faith Base Initiatives Community Outreach, at the White House, AND a speech writer for Republicans. His devotion to helping the poor, and following his Christian Conscience, compelled him to write his book exposing the Godless Philosophies of Republicans, and the way they have used the Christian Right in this country, to their own advantage, for strictly political purposes, while at the same time, making fun of them, and using tax payers money for their campaigns.

List of Republican No-Read Forbidden material...
Kuo's book, the last National Security Estimate report, (Bu$h had deeped sixed it anyway) Woodward's book, and any other factual ground breaking revelations, or references to same! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

eg8r
10-16-2006, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are just anti-anti-Bush!
<hr /></blockquote> Wow, are you stretching for things to say? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r