PDA

View Full Version : How old are you guys?

aritoni
10-17-2006, 07:17 AM
So guys, how old are you?

9 Ball Girl
10-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Too old or as I like to say, Old enough.

Wendy<---will be 33 in 2 months.

Rich R.
10-17-2006, 08:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> So guys, how old are you? <hr /></blockquote>
Although lately I have been feeling older than dirt, I am only six years into my second half century.

Deeman3
10-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Four years into the second half century....

DeeMan
and no!, I didn't date your mother, I don't think...

hondo
10-17-2006, 09:59 AM
I am 58 and I didn't date your mother either, I don't
think.

Gayle in MD
10-17-2006, 10:12 AM
You go first... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Even though RandyG looks older, and Deeman writes like an older man...I lay claim to be the oldest member of this eclectic group.AND I did not date the poster's, mother's mother..to the best of my knowledge, and to her betterment and good fortune.
Presently, while defying all the actuarial tables, I am sucking the lifeblood out of the social security system....much to the chagrin of the right....

Gayle in MD
10-17-2006, 11:18 AM
Welcome Back !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Missed you !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pooltchr
10-17-2006, 11:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Four years into the second half century....

DeeMan
and no!, I didn't date your mother, I don't think... <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't realise you and I were the same age...and based on that fact...I don't know how you can be sure you didn't date anyone's mother!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif There were a lot of potential mothers I dated in my younger days! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

Deeman3
10-17-2006, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> Four years into the second half century....

DeeMan
and no!, I didn't date your mother, I don't think... <hr /></blockquote>

I didn't realise you and I were the same age...and based on that fact...I don't know how you can be sure you didn't date anyone's mother!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif There were a lot of potential mothers I dated in my younger days! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Steve,

I am just trying to protect myself (and them) from possible recrimination.
</font color>

DeeMan

dg-in-centralpa
10-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Three years short of my first half century or a year and a half into my new lease on life.

DG - had to pay Mrs. DG to marry me /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
10-17-2006, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>
Wendy&lt;---will be 33 in 2 months. <hr /></blockquote>

*cough* yeright *cough*

nAz
10-17-2006, 12:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> So guys, how old are you? <hr /></blockquote>
You should atleast start with your age dude...

err i'm three years less then twoscore.

DickLeonard
10-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Naz you are going to have to pay a handsome Dowry to get Wendy's Hand in Marriage. Please do that, it would make the CCB competition for E-Harmony.####

nAz
10-17-2006, 01:21 PM
#### she is wayyyyyyyy too old for me... but just the right age for you Dick /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-17-2006, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> err i'm three years less then twoscore.

<hr /></blockquote>Oh puhlease!!!! You could only wish to be my age again.

Wendy~~~knows nAz know lives in the 40-45 box. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-17-2006, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> #### she is wayyyyyyyy too old for me... but just the right age for you Dick /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>I am too old for him. He likes them young and dumb, like in their teens. He can't handle a woman. A smart woman that talks back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif