PDA

View Full Version : Fear of flying.... to Cue - Tech....

wolfdancer
10-17-2006, 08:19 PM
Fear no more.....Southwest Airlines can now fly you there cheap, from many major cities. Southwest has been restricted from bringing in their reduced fare passengers to the Dallas area......but now
Dear John:

Freedom: The latest arrival at Dallas Love Field!

After 27 long years, the Wright Amendment fight is finally over! The Wright Amendment Reform Act was enacted into law, which will ultimately repeal the Wright Amendment in 2014. But now it allows Southwest Airlines to sell one-stop (same plane) and connecting service to and from Dallas to many new destinations across the country, including: Baltimore/Washington, Chicago Midway, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix, and San Diego. Now all of our Customers, including those who fly into or out of Dallas Love Field Airport, truly are free to move about the country!

Starting today, Southwest will begin selling one-stop (same plane) and connecting flights into or out of Dallas for travel beginning October 19, 2006. For more information on our fares and schedules out of Dallas starting October 19, please see our Press Release or visit southwest.com today! And, as an added THANK YOU for your support to Set Love Free, flying to Dallas Love Field means double credit for you! Simply book your travel on southwest.com and fly into or out of Dallas Love Field between October 19 and December 31, 2006. You'll receive two credits for every flight, so get to Dallas on the Double!

For additional information on the history of the Wright Amendment and what the Wright Amendment Reform Act means for you, please visit setlovefree.com.

Your Friends at Southwest Airlines

bluey2king
10-18-2006, 05:54 AM
Cool! I will have to check fares from Denver.
When I was looking at Cue-Tech's site I didn't see what they charge. Does one need to inquire or do they post it?
If you know please pass it on.

Rich R.
10-18-2006, 06:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluey2king:</font><hr> Cool! I will have to check fares from Denver.
When I was looking at Cue-Tech's site I didn't see what they charge. Does one need to inquire or do they post it?
If you know please pass it on. <hr /></blockquote>
Send a PM to RandyG. He can tell you all you need to know.
The school is great. You won't be sorry.