PDA

View Full Version : The Prize

wolfdancer
10-18-2006, 06:56 AM
web page (http://www.alternet.org/story/43045/)

Gayle in MD
10-18-2006, 08:03 AM
But, the slaughter must go on. We must stay the course, so that SOME American Oil billionaires, and their friends, can get richer, and to hell with our planet. The Iraqis get to have all new thieves to take advantage of their resources, compliments of George Bush. Our troops, from Middle Class Americanna, get to pay with their lives, their arms, legs, whatever, as the White House said regarding the number of dead American Troops, It's just a number.

Disgusting.

Gayle in Md.

nAz
10-18-2006, 08:12 AM
"Iraq's energy reserves are an incredibly rich prize. According to the U.S. Department of Energy, "Iraq contains 112 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, the second largest in the world (behind Saudi Arabia), along with roughly 220 billion barrels of probable and possible resources. Iraq's true potential may be far greater than this, however, as the country is relatively unexplored due to years of war and sanctions." For perspective, the Saudis have 260 billion barrels of proven reserves."

I wonder what % of Americans now believe that getting Iraqs oil was on the Prez mind long before and after 9/11.

Intresting comment writen by one off the posters there (wonder ewho it was /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

"All fine and well for the worlds top 4 oil companies getting excited at the prospect of plundering all of Iraq's oil, however a very crucail factor has been overlooked by these war profiteers. Oil can only be extracted at a profitable price if it is in a stable environment. Right now Iraq is as stable an environment as the surface of Venus, there can be no greater scalp for the emerging jihadists than all the potentially new oil refineries. Once US and British forces leave Iraq (and they will because they cannot win), who will be protecting these refineries? The colossal screw ups made in Iraq make the long term prospect of profiting from Iraqi oil completetely untenable. Therein lies the rub..."

This is why I think there will be permament bases in iraq despite what the Admin say.

Gayle in MD
10-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Absolutely...Naz, it was about oil, and oil only, in the first place. All the WMD, BS, was just that, total BS.

So now, that they, (Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, Cheney) screwed up the whole follow up after the occupation, now what? Their policies turned even the grateful Iraqis against us, and our troops, and the Iraqis are still stuck in grudges, and revenge between themselves.

The U.S. has been building bases, one as big as three or more football fields, a virtual small city, they can't re-build anything, because the violence is so bad, the contractors won't stay there, and can't re-build anything. They can't even get all the oil pumping. With Baker in on these money making, sophisticated, international schemes, how objective can he be?

This is the biggest mess we've ever been in, and is a commentary to incompetence, and unrealistic policies, with bull headed, uneducated leadership.

They went in there, not expecting an insurgency? Not expecting sectarian violence? Jeeze! Where the hell were their heads? Never mind, I know what their heads were up!

After the election, Rumsfeld will probably make a staged trip to the hospital, and then resign, sighting illness. Baker isn't dumb enough to leave Rumsfeld in there, Baker stands to make some money over there too!

Gee, is there any way for these crooks to get more more more money, without buying it with other people's blood!

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
10-18-2006, 09:26 AM
I think the lesson coming up is "don't phuk with what you don't know".

DickLeonard
10-18-2006, 10:02 AM
Gayle please use the medical term for the Bush Administration [rectal cranial immersion] it is medically correct.####

pooltchr
10-18-2006, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Absolutely...Naz, it was about oil, and oil only, in the first place. All the WMD, BS, was just that, total BS.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Now I'm really confused! I thought it was about finishing the job his daddy started. I could have sworn I heard someone on this forum make that statement. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
10-18-2006, 10:40 AM
That's the same thing. His Da Da had plenty of oil friends before the first gulf war. The Neocons wanted to bring Saddam down then, for the very same purpose.

When they decided to disguise Junior as Presidential material, the first people they called in....Billy Graham, and Prince Banadar.

Their business dealing with Middle East Oil go way way back. The Bush's and his neocon friends want the lifestyle of the Saudi Arabian Princes....

Gayle in Md.
Did you read jack's link?

Gayle in MD
10-18-2006, 11:21 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-18-2006, 11:37 AM
Nah...greed transcends the Oedipus complex

Drop1
10-18-2006, 11:44 AM
I could be wrong,but I think its "auto rectal cranial immersion" Many are considering window implants to the stomach,so they can see where where they are going.

DickLeonard
10-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Gayle Sad to say I was laughing then crying that we have allowed this country to come to this.####

DickLeonard
10-19-2006, 06:31 AM
Gov Bill Richardson of New Mexico said in an Interview recently that this was GWB reason for invading Iraq. Some of the more Intelligent CCBers might also have preached this Reason.

When it is all said and done there will be no legitiment reason for one American life to have died in Iraq. ####

Gayle in MD
10-19-2006, 06:34 AM
Dick,
The damage he has done to this country is criminal. Unfortunately, given the severity of our circumstances, Democrats, if they win the majoirty, will not impeach him. Our circumstances are far too critical to bog the country down with an impeachment. He will get off scott free, but for the rest of his life, he will have to deal with what the world views as a completely failed administration, that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Maybe we'll get lucky, soon, and God will stop advising him.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
10-19-2006, 07:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DickLeonard:</font><hr>
When it is all said and done there will be no legitiment reason for one American life to have died in Iraq. #### <hr /></blockquote>

There was a very good reason. However, poor planning and execution have contributed to more loss of life than might have been. I don't fault GW for going after SH...I do wish he had handled it better.
Steve

nAz
10-19-2006, 08:14 AM
why did bush go after SH again, axis of evil WMDs? seems like he got the wrong country, while we were waiting time and life and money in Iraq the other two real axis of evil threats got stronger. NK has the bomb and Iran will too in a another couple of years.
Steve I respect your opinion a lot but I can not understand why you don't see that Bush and party did not just blunder the handling of the war but he should never have led us into it in the first place.

BTW I think it's ok to admit that Gayle was right all along. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-19-2006, 10:53 AM
"Maybe we'll get lucky, soon, and God will stop advising him."
What hath God wrought?

Here's an interesting coincidence...that saying originated with Balaam (I Googled and found that out)...and the story of Balaam...reminds me of der fewthar, GWB (der's so few thar in Washington that still believe in him)
"Balaam, the A$s"
"It could be said that Balaam was a monumental jackass, who betrayed Israel for fame and fortune."
web page (http://biblenews1.com/balaam/balaam.htm)

wolfdancer
10-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Gayle, you may be wondering...where did GWB get his training?
And the answer is......................he was "home-schooled"
Here's an interesting read:
Forgotten Iran-Conoco Scandal
web page (http://iran-conoco-affair.us/Iran-Conoco-Affair/story.html?gclid=CIqxprPkhYgCFQKHYAodbkBmFA)

wolfdancer
10-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Reading further on...I see symbolism that applies to our present day situation. It may not just be a coincidence that the party of the people choose such an intelligent strong, brave, animal as a Donkey as it's symbol.

"Balaam (GWB)was angry at his donkey( the Dems) and struck her to turn her back onto the path. Balaam was in the dark and confused about what had happened. The reversionist lacks enlightenment from the Holy Spirit. Balaam then became angry, the mental attitude sin of bitterness, and struck his donkey. He concluded it was all the donkey's fault. Many people think donkeys are stupid, but they usually have good reason for what they do (ref. "The Donkey somewhat Defined").4 However, only a sensitive person can see it. People who try to bully the donkey and abuse it, do not understand animal behavior. When an animal does something strange, there may be a good reason. In Balaam's case, his donkey was taking evasive action, which saved his life; but Balaam in reversionism was too insensitive to notice.

Balaam in reversionism was blind spiritually due to scar tissue of the soul. He was insensitive to authority and the will of God. He was also insensitive to his donkey. The donkey saw the Lord, but the reversionist did not. Balaam had wondered off course from the authority of God and the donkey's trip into the field symbolized that. The consequence was warning discipline from the Lord."

As a Bible scholar, it's obvious to me that Balaam (GWB) has strayed for the Lord's way....has given in to the lust for riches and power, and only the Democrats (symbolized by the donkey) can save the USA

Gayle in MD
10-20-2006, 05:27 AM
LOL, these are rather incredible when you connect the dots, aren't they? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.