PDA

View Full Version : Safe Haven?

Gayle in MD
10-18-2006, 08:34 PM
"If we were to leave before the job is done, in my judgment, the al Qaeda would find a safe haven from which to attack. This is exactly what they said," Bush said. The president insisted he was not disparaging his opponents.

"It's not questioning their patriotism. I think it's questioning their judgment," he said, after accusing the Democrats of a Cut and Run mentality.
------------------------------------------------------------

Of all the people on the face of the earth to critisize anyone else's judgement, Bu$h is the last! His judgement score is zilch!

He conveniently leaves out the location of the last "Safe Haven" before the 9/11 attack....The United States Of America! You know, that location where there is an F for protection!

This whole "Safe Haven" argument is a joke, like bin Laden really needs a safe spot to hate us from! Like they're all going to gather in Iraq, before they attack us over here on the other side of the world. He must think Americans are the dumbest people on earth, or that he is such a master con man, he can hypnotize the whole world with his BS rhetoric!

I'm so sick of his "The wolf is coming, the wolf is coming" fright tactics, used to mask his greed, and gross incompetence, and to gather up his cowardly base for votes!

The very idea that he uses quotes from al Qaeda in his arguments, gives them power, IMO.

When they attack us, it won't be from a safe haven in Iraq. He is STILL trying to connect the War On Terror, (translation, Bu$h's personal blood for oil money campaign) to alQaeda, and 9/11, to smoke over his failed policies. NSE says, being there has increased danger to our country, and he want's to Stay The Course? He is definately nuts! The despot we most need protection from, is him!

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
10-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Bush knows that its close to close down Iraq time,and he will talk to anyone that might save him from blame for the worst disaster,and series of deceptions ever employed by the leader of a country to deceive the people. He knows the war is lost,and where his place in history will rest. But being the unintelligent greedy pig,that he is,he is still trying to use his power to position his self for future gain from the results of this illegal occupation of a soverign nation. Rumsfeld,Cheney,and Rice are going to be the Judas goats for GWB,in exchange he will use a Presidental pardon when they are charged with conspiracy to deceive Congress. I think the withdraw plans are in place,and the troop phase out is a given.

Gayle in MD
10-19-2006, 04:32 AM
I think you may be right, atleast sometimes, it begins to sound that way. Other times, like during his interview with Stephenopolis, it sounds as though he is still on the same old worn out, deceitful ideology.

I almost threw up when he stated his recommendations for the next president, "Compassion" ha...he's leaving our people in a shooting gallary, and he wants to preach compassion? Pahleeeeez!

Gayle in Md.