PDA

View Full Version : In my new religion I would not allow this...

nAz
10-19-2006, 07:49 AM
kind of behavior...

Priest acknowledges Foley relationship
Report: Cleric describes several encounters, massages, skinny-dipping

NBC VIDEO
Priest says he molested Foley
Oct. 19: In a stunning development, a Catholic priest now living on an island off Malta has claimed he had an intimate relationship with former U.S. Rep. Mark Foley when Foley was 12 or 13 years old.

SARASOTA, Fla. - A Roman Catholic priest said he had an inappropriate two-year relationship with former Rep. Mark Foley in the 1960s that included massaging the boy in the nude, but he did not specifically remember having sex, a newspaper reported Thursday.

The Rev. Anthony Mercieca, 72, described several encounters that he said Foley might perceive as sexually inappropriate, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune reported. They include massaging Foley while the boy was naked, skinny-dipping together at a secluded lake in Lake Worth and being nude in the same room on overnight trips.

Mercieca said there was one night when he was in a drug-induced stupor and there was an incident but he couldn't clearly remember, the newspaper reported.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15329373/

Gayle in MD
10-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Mercieca said there was one night when he was in a drug-induced stupor and there was an incident but he couldn't clearly remember, the newspaper reported.

Yeah, right, he did it to him, alright. The Catholic Church makes me sick! If there are any children on the Island, he's still at it. Law enforcment should go and get him, and bring him back here for prosecution.

Gayle in Md.