PDA

View Full Version : 2 THE ONE'S I MET

07-16-2002, 10:52 AM
OK IT'S A SMALL WORLD.
THIS WEEKEND CCB MEETINGS.AT MURPPY BRASS...

1:LORRI: ALL I HAVE 2 SAY DAM SHE A HOTTIE AND A SWEET PERSON.FUNNY AS HELL 2.
2:HEATER: LAYED BACK 8 BALL PLAYER BUT 9 BALL NEEDS SOME HELP LORI WAS DRILLING HIM .COOL CALI CAT..
3:KEN CT: NOW THAT CAT WAS JUST HANG OUT TAKE PIC'S OF ALL THE LADIES PLAYERS.(HAY KEN DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME THE PIC OF LORI'S BREAK .)DAM SHE CAN KICK THAT LEG UP HIGH .
4:DOCTOR D : NOW SHE IS A REAL DOC .AND IS A GOOD PLAYER .WE DIDN'T GET 2 PLAY BUT NEXT TIME DOC.
5:ERIC STOCKEBROKER: WE TALK ON TH PHONE .SOUNDS LIKE A COOL CAT 2 ME .AND HE FROM NEW YORK. SO THAT COUNTS 4 SOMETHING...
6:AND THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE BUT I FORGOT THE NAME. BUT ALL I REMBER IS THAT SHE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE WATCHING THE ACTION.
NOW THIS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE GAME .THE PEOPLE.
BYE 4 NOW UNTIL AUGUST AT MOTHERS .SEE YA SOON I HOPE ............

Eric.
07-16-2002, 12:23 PM
Deadstroke,

Your o.k. in my book. Let me know when you're in town again and we'll play some/party some.

Take it easy,

Eric

heater451
07-16-2002, 01:14 PM
D-STROKE,

Thanks for the nod. . . .

Nice meeting you and the Mrs., and hope to catch up w' ya soon.

What's the 411 on Mother's?

07-16-2002, 10:29 PM
Hey Eric, can I come too? I don't drink well, but I do drink enthusiastically! (Where's the Tequila?)

07-16-2002, 10:31 PM
/ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif Lorri is blushing furiously. Thanks Deadstroke, you guys were just too cool!

DEADSTOKE32
07-17-2002, 10:45 AM
YES I'LL BE AT MOTHERS .SO LOOK OUT 4 ME. I'M GOING 2 PLAY JUST AS SOON AS I GET ME A DRESS THAT IS NOT 2 TIGHT AROUND THE SHOULDERS.AND A CLOSE SHAVE WOULD BE GOOD ..
I CAN TAKE ON THE BEST IN A DRESSS.NO HEELS JUST FLATS....