PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

wolfdancer
10-19-2006, 12:22 PM

Hello: Dunbar,

I am Mr. John Paul working in department of fund released order in BIAO BANK Abidjan Cote D'ivoire, I know the letter might come to you as suprise, but take it like your own deal.

Mr.JACK DUNBAR a dual citizen of United States of America/ Indonesia a contractor and one of our cherished customer executed contract through Department of Work and Housing here in Cote D'ivoire, the contract worth of USD18,500,000.00 Million Dollars, but on the process of transferring the money to him, as you know that thousand of people have died after a violent earthquake under the sea near northern Indonesia he died with his family in Tsunami disaster that occurred recently, we involve you to authenticate this claim.

Meanwhile, his money has been signed for payment in my office before I will give order to the bank for final endorsement of his money.

Nobody knows what is going on except my assistance and me. Below is the manís information.

Contract Sum: USD18,500,000.00 Million Dollars.
Contract number: FMA/FMF/3-X99/2003.
Payment Approval Nominal Code: will be given to your upon your response to partake.

You will act like the beneficiary of this money; I will give you more information about the transaction

I wait your urgent reply

Best regards,

Mr. John Paul
N/B donít forget to include your direct telephone/fax number.
I gave him Deeman's number instead....Deeman/Dunbar....close enough for gov't work

Deeman3
10-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Boy, I just can't wait to jump on a deal like that. Thanks, ever so much for thinking of me first. I'll forward you a finder's fee as soon as the check clears.

You know, this must work on some level or they'd simply stop doing it.

DeeMan
Wonder which party has the most respondents to something like this? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

wolfdancer
10-19-2006, 12:40 PM
The greediest party of course.
thing is about all these rich "relatives" of mine....Dunbar was my stepdad's name. I'm Irish (Crotty), not German.

nAz
10-19-2006, 12:43 PM
amazing how many people respond to this scam or at least use to.

actually i was told this is how Gayle got filthy rich.

Gayle in MD
10-19-2006, 01:09 PM
LMAO, wish that were so! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif