PDA

View Full Version : Where's the action on the east coast?

FatsRedux
10-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Where can one find action along the east coast, from NY to FL? Any help would be most appreciated.

Fats

cueball1950
10-21-2006, 05:47 PM
come up to the albany ny area and you can get played. PM me if interested................mike

MrLucky
10-24-2006, 05:34 AM
In the Atlanta area ... <font color="red"> The larger hot halls are Mr. Cues II you will find players from Johnny Archer (usually there on Thursdays) to local and regional players like Cliff Joiner ! there are many in between also. There are a couple of others on a lower scale like the Pool Room in Marietta !</font color> <font color="blue">For the smaller non descript bars and spots try Dudley's in Lithonia for some small time action ! let me now if you come our way ! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrLucky
10-24-2006, 06:14 AM
A few other names to look for in Mr Cues and around are ... <font color="green"> Jeff Hooks, Stevie Moore, Shannon Daulton, Tony Watson, BJ Ussery, Paul Song, Mark Gregory, Billy Tyler, Brian Tyler, Shane Wade, Brian White, Paul Turner, Jason Klatt, Doug Young, Floyd Reasons, Jeff Abernathy, Brian Capps, Monica Webb, Helena Thornfeldt, and Alice Rim </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
10-24-2006, 06:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> A few other names to look for in Mr Cues and around are ... <font color="green"> Jeff Hooks, Stevie Moore, Shannon Daulton, Tony Watson, BJ Ussery, Paul Song, Mark Gregory, Billy Tyler, Brian Tyler, Shane Wade, Brian White, Paul Turner, Jason Klatt, Doug Young, Floyd Reasons, Jeff Abernathy, Brian Capps, Monica Webb, Helena Thornfeldt, and Alice Rim </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Don't you have any good players that, that we may have heard of? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

robodog66
10-24-2006, 09:00 AM
You can try your hand at Jack &amp; Jill's in Glen Burnie, MD while you're cruising up and down 95.

MrLucky
10-24-2006, 09:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote MrLucky:</font><hr> A few other names to look for in Mr Cues and around are ... <font color="green"> Jeff Hooks, Stevie Moore, Shannon Daulton, Tony Watson, BJ Ussery, Paul Song, Mark Gregory, Billy Tyler, Brian Tyler, Shane Wade, Brian White, Paul Turner, Jason Klatt, Doug Young, Floyd Reasons, Jeff Abernathy, Brian Capps, Monica Webb, Helena Thornfeldt, and Alice Rim </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Don't you have any good players that, that we may have heard of? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red">Naw! just us local yoakums! </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
10-25-2006, 08:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote robodog66:</font><hr> You can try your hand at Jack &amp; Jill's in Glen Burnie, MD while you're cruising up and down 95. <hr /></blockquote>

I think I've been there. Was really amazed that you could play keno while playing pool. We don't have that down here.

SpiderMan

Dagwood
10-25-2006, 07:21 PM
I remember that place...was there back in 97/98 timeframe. Good action room...kind of seedy. Was interesting to see 4 bounty hunters come in looking for bounties...it's probably changed quite a bit since I've been there though...

dg-in-centralpa
10-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Nothing in Lebanon,PA. Maybe Harrisburg or Reading.

DG