PDA

View Full Version : APA HAS COME TO BROOKLYN NY!

07-16-2002, 10:58 AM
The APA has come to Brooklyn NY--2 New Divisions are starting now. For more information call Ross at 718-788-4447! Email: brooklynapa@nyc.rr.com

07-16-2002, 01:37 PM
Just to let everyone know the 2 new divisions are being played on 4 1/2 x 9 foot tables at Park Slope Billiards which is located on 5th Ave between 14th and 15th streets in Brooklyn NY

TomBrooklyn
07-22-2002, 12:53 AM
Be There Or You'll Miss It.

From: "Brooklyn APA Pool League" <brooklynapa@nyc.rr.com>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@,
Subject: APA League on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002

Hello! League play is coming to Tuesday nights for a short late summer session. It's another chance to qualify for Vegas. Play every Tuesday night for the next 8 weeks starting Tuesday July 23rd!

This will be an in house League playing only at Park Slope Billiards every week (5th Ave bet 14th and 15th streets in Brooklyn) and it will be played only on the big tables (four and a half by nine foot tables). The same APA rules apply! This is a great way to improve your game! Practice tables will be available when you are waiting to play your match!

The team fees $35/week/team (same as Mon/Wed divisions), but remember if you are already a member of the APA there is no new membership fee due!

Also APA members receive a 20% discount on tables at Park Slope Billiards anytime!

Give me a call or send me an email if you'd like to play or hear more about this!

Ross Banfield
League Operator
Brooklyn APA Pool League

nAz
07-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Wendy err 9BallGirl this is perfect for you. you should sign up
since you told me you are not doing anything on Tuesday nights
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif emmmm sushi

9 Ball Girl
07-22-2002, 01:31 PM
Naz,

I'm already playing on the BCA league and I'm currently not doing anything on Tuesdays...for now. I'm taking a break for the league at Corner Billiards this summer and will be back in a couple of weeks during which the APA league will still be going. And, I need air conditioning to play without passing out of heat exhaustion! /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

You're right. The sushi wasn't so bad after all. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif