View Full Version : Elvis on Youtube

dg-in-centralpa
10-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Clips of Elvis in concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVFnhO3A98

DG

sack316
10-23-2006, 02:38 AM
thanks a bunch for this... the future Mrs. Sack (who was definitely born a few decades after she was supposed to have been) is an absolute Elvis freak and will likely waste away entire work days looking through these!

Sack

p.s. I'm OK being the #2 guy in her life... really... no seriously I am. ***wimpers*** /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fran Crimi
10-23-2006, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote sack316:</font><hr> thanks a bunch for this... the future Mrs. Sack (who was definitely born a few decades after she was supposed to have been) is an absolute Elvis freak and will likely waste away entire work days looking through these!

Sack

p.s. I'm OK being the #2 guy in her life... really... no seriously I am. ***wimpers*** /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Sack, it could be worse. It's better than being number 2 to Engelbert Humperdink, which, unfortunately, my father was, and unfortunately, I had to grow up listening to.

Fran~~~"Please release me, let me go..."

dg-in-centralpa
10-23-2006, 08:50 AM
You poor woman! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DG

sack316
10-23-2006, 12:51 PM
wow Fran, you always have a way of making me feel better /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Perhaps we should start some sort of support group?

Sack