PDA

View Full Version : PC Vs. Mac

nAz
10-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Just came accross this... I too find that Mac guy to be a real d!ck

http://www.cdinfur.net/macvspc2.jpg

The reason I put together this spoof of those insipid Mac vs. PC ads is because Apple has resorted to absolute dishonesty. As a way of snaring computer noobs, or people who merely use them at work, they've created a wholly fictional scenario wherein a Mac is not just more pleasant to use, but that . . .

1. Macs do not require driver updates. OMf'nG, this is so misleading.

2. That you cannot publish photos in a book format without a Mac, or that it is ONLY easy if you have a Mac. More lies.

3. That the PC requires more set-up time than a Mac. I've unboxed both, there's no difference.

4. That Macs are for fun, PC's are for work. *shudder of pure nausea*

As a member of the PC gaming community, I felt quite obliged to do a quick gargle-and-spit on the whole cultist Mac scene. To Apple: you can overprice your hardware, and you can keep charging $100+ every time you add a few new baubles to the OS (all of which should have been FREE, if only to compensate for the embarrassment of your 70's shag-carpet-patterns naming scheme), but don't blow such dense smoke up everyone's ass about it, 'kay?

Cheers,
moonmuppet

eg8r
10-24-2006, 07:18 AM
I love the commercials and I really don't see any blatant lies. I do see some exaggerated examples, but that ultimately is the point. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

SPetty
10-25-2006, 06:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> I love the commercials <hr /></blockquote>My favorite is when the new Japanese printer pulls a picture out of her butt! Too funny!