PDA

View Full Version : Bush is nuts

Drop1
10-24-2006, 06:50 PM
One defination of insanity is to repeat over,and over something that does not work. Yahoo announced Washington wants more troops to go to Iraq.

Biagio
10-24-2006, 08:01 PM
insanity denotes that there may be some kind of intelligence, I think you looking for profoundly mentaly retarded. Bush isnt nuts hes just retarded.

Drop1
10-24-2006, 08:05 PM
LOL consider both as possibilities.

Gayle in MD
10-24-2006, 08:48 PM
How dare you abuse a web site! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif LMAO!!! Who do you think you are, anyway, a person with a right to state an opinion? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif JEEZE! What's next! Strong opinions? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif OMG, this web site is bleeding. I hope you're satisfied. Web sites are very fragile!!! They have feelings too, you know! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-24-2006, 10:43 PM
makes me wonder...what went wrong with the planning of this war?
It's 44 months now, with no end in sight, and when do our soldiers, now on their fourth tour of duty...when do they get the chance to come home, and began their careers, their lives?. They will be 6 years at least, behind their contemporaries that choose not to enlist. Or are they just cannon fodder?
In the news today... a soldier from the area suffered facial injuries and the loss of an eye from a roadside bomb. I wonder since they are so short-handed, are they sending one eyed men back to the front, when their other injuries heal?