PDA

View Full Version : save this forum

hondo
10-25-2006, 07:11 AM
In order to save NPF I think we should have a
thread devoted to just saying nice things about
our Pesident. NO NEGATIVES. I'll go first.
Graduated from ivy league school.
pretty much sticks to his guns.
nice smile at times.
comes across as good old boy.
has abandoned expression" stay the course"
appears to like his dog and wife.
Remember, NO NEGATIVITY and NO SARCASM!!!

Fran Crimi
10-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Who said anything about no negatives? The rules say 'no hatred'. That's the biggest problem around here.

hondo
10-25-2006, 07:23 AM
I said no negatives. It's my thread, doggone it.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Republican definition of hatred...

Any factual statement, insinuation, or suggestion, journalistic articles, film clips, best selling books, or quotes from Generals, statesmen, whistle blowers, former Senate Pages, liberals, or those testifying in court, against a republican, and particularly the Decider, which does not glorify our current dictator/decider/resident/commander & chief...his Party....his dog, his wife, his wardrobe, his speech impediment, and his record of acheivment, and does not do so beyond any realistic acknowledment of current data, and public, worldwide common knowledge.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

hondo
10-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Gayle, Gayle!Wrong thread. This thread is strictly pro
Bush. Now you move that post somewhere else,m'lady.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Republican definition of hatred...

Any factual statement, insinuation, or suggestion, journalistic articles, film clips, best selling books, or quotes from Generals, statesmen, whistle blowers, former Senate Pages, liberals, or those testifying in court, against a republican, and particularly the Decider, which does not glorify our current dictator/decider/resident/commander &amp; chief...his Party....his dog, his wife, his wardrobe, his speech impediment, and his record of acheivment, and does not do so beyond any realistic acknowledment of current data, and public, worldwide common knowledge.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Well, here's my contribution to saying something very very nice about George Bush...Are you ready? Are you sure you're ready???

He's going to be out of office January, 2008!!!! HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hondo
10-25-2006, 10:00 AM
C'mon, folks. Can't SOMEBODY find something good to say?
Both Gayle &amp; Fran disappointed me with their contribution.
Save NPF, save NPF.

hondo
10-25-2006, 10:03 AM
You are not playing by my rules. I said " NO SARCASM."
One more outburst from you and you are banned from
this thread. And I'm serious, doggone it.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Well, here's my contribution to saying something very very nice about George Bush...Are you ready? Are you sure you're ready???

He's going to be out of office January, 2008!!!! HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Fasteddy7
10-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Ugh, he has a nice spread at home because he is always at home cleaning up brush..... Thats about all I have.....

hondo
10-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Ed, Dee, Steve, help me out here , guys!?!?!?!
All I am saying is give Bush a chance. Na na na,
na, na, na, hey, hey,hey, alright.

hondo
10-25-2006, 10:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> Ugh, he has a nice spread at home because he is always at home cleaning up brush..... Thats about all I have..... <hr /></blockquote>

Thanks, fasteddy, you're the best. Could you go back and
edit that ugh, though. I'm trying to save NPF.

wolfdancer
10-25-2006, 10:13 AM
I went and did find something nice to say. This also puts down the blasphemous Michael Moore....

"America doesn't need a President to lead them; America needs a President who projects leadership. America doesn't need a President who's honest with his country; America needs a President who's honest with his wife. America doesn't need a President with a firm grasp of policy and a commitment to serving his country; America needs a President with the appearance of irrepressible optimism and Wholesome Heartland Values. America doesn't need a capable wartime President; America needs a President who makes himself look like war.

And President Bush has done a magnificent job of that. Indeed, he's even started a couple of them. Remember, it's not the President's job to finish or win wars - that falls into the lower realm of policy. But within the realm of Strength - or the apprearance of Strength - it is the Strong Leader who charges boldly into wars, undaunted by the humdrum webs of "post-war planning" and laborious "coalition-building" called for by "sensitive" policy-makers.

The job of the President of the United States is to forcefully emote the conscious and unconscious will of the American People. He is not the commander-in-chief. He is the Happy Warrior. He is the Priest-Avatar of the State.

As Colorado Governor Bill Owens said when defending President Bush's supposedly-infamous seven minutes sitting before schoolchildren on September 11th, "A lot of what governors and presidents have to do is project a level of confidence and a level of calmness." Indeed, and that is exactly what the President did on that terrible day: when America needed to be protected, George Bush was projecting an aura of protectedness; when America needed to be safe, George Bush was looking like safety; when America needed to be strong, George Bush was exuding something like strength. When you watch that clip again, in Michael Moore's detestable piece of propaganda or elsewhere, remind yourself, This is what a President is for: projecting, smiling, posing, waving, doing nothing."
I hope this gets me off the hook, as being anti George
web page (http://fafblog.blogspot.com/2004_08_15_fafblog_archive.html#109284472852375019 )

hondo
10-25-2006, 10:16 AM
nope, Wolfie. that reeks of sarcasm. You lefties better start following my rules OR ELSe. I mean it, dammit.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 10:18 AM
AWE! /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif well, ok, then, /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll have to think about this a while though, but I'll be back later, with something really really nice! I really really will! I will really really do my best!!!

Gayle in Md....gonna be back later, I really really will be! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Drop1
10-25-2006, 10:23 AM
George has very good posture. Hondo,I think you are jumping the gun. This forum is very healthy,there is strong give and take,and opinions that are expressed with hyperbole,and some that are plain ego trips,but the botttom line is we get and we give, we offend,and at times are offended. I see it as the purist form of the town meeting,founded on the First Amendment.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Tap Tap Tap...good post, Drop! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-25-2006, 10:36 AM
Here's my idea, based on the premise that the real measure of freedom is the amount of self-government...See, free speech should have it's limits so as not to offend, nor differ from the general zeitgeist of the board
What the board needs is our own appointed censor...and since men are too rigid in their opinions...I'm suggesting we appoint a woman, a fair minded individual. Unfortunately Debra has left for parts unknown, Gayle is too busy digging out the relevant top new political scandals for our viewing....and that leaves only Wendy to guide us in our postings of the truth as we see it...not the whole truth,of course...that will be her job, to cross out the parts that somebody, anybody might find to be offensive.

Drop1
10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
When did you first notice these dizzy spells?

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Uh, well, I just love Wendy, but, Deeman will surely reject her nomination. He is off the deep end, (this time without his vehicle) over Wendy's "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald When We Need Him" tee shirt. Ah hem, yeah, that's right. There is clear direction for assassination hiden in that message, and I for one, am convinced, that someone is going to see either Wendy, or yours truly, in our tee shirts, and go straight to a gun shop to buy the Assassination weapon!

Wendy has my wholehearted support on her nomination! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif However, we may have to tamper a bit with our Deibold computers as, ah hem, just a little insurance against the Right wing voters on the forum...hmmmm, I'm sure they won't mind if we do this. They've proven in the past, that tampering with the voting computers, is A-OK with them! But, oh, that's right, has to be used only for a Republican...hmmmm think Wendy will reveal which is her party? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
10-25-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth saving??? Seems there's a lot of unhappy campers here....
It also seems that the only way to "make the peace" is for the left to stop citing articles that comment on this admin, since most articles tend to be negative.
I can understand how that can be grating...after a year of reading how the Clinton scandal was leading us down the same destructive path as the inhabitants of Sodom and Gommorah, I was beginning to believe in that bs.

hondo
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks, Harry, you're the best. Would you mind editing
the ha ha ha he he, though? Thanks.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> George has very good posture.Ha Ha Ha He He. Hondo,I think you are jumping the gun. This forum is very healthy,there is strong give and take,and opinions that are expressed with hyperbole,and some that are plain ego trips,but the botttom line is we get and we give, we offend,and at times are offended. I see it as the purist form of the town meeting,founded on the First Amendment. <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-25-2006, 11:09 AM
I cast my vote for Fran.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Here's my idea, based on the premise that the real measure of freedom is the amount of self-government...See, free speech should have it's limits so as not to offend, nor differ from the general zeitgeist of the board
What the board needs is our own appointed censor...and since men are too rigid in their opinions...I'm suggesting we appoint a woman, a fair minded individual. Unfortunately Debra has left for parts unknown, Gayle is too busy digging out the relevant top new political scandals for our viewing....and that leaves only Wendy to guide us in our postings of the truth as we see it...not the whole truth,of course...that will be her job, to cross out the parts that somebody, anybody might find to be offensive. <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Would youse guyz quit sabotaging my thread?
Wolfie needs to start his own thread. This is
a praise George thread. Don't get me mad, liberals.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Uh, well, I just love Wendy, but, Deeman will surely reject her nomination. He is off the deep end, (this time without his vehicle) over Wendy's "Where is Lee Harvey Oswald When We Need Him" tee shirt. Ah hem, yeah, that's right. There is clear direction for assassination hiden in that message, and I for one, am convinced, that someone is going to see either Wendy, or yours truly, in our tee shirts, and go straight to a gun shop to buy the Assassination weapon!

Wendy has my wholehearted support on her nomination! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif However, we may have to tamper a bit with our Deibold computers as, ah hem, just a little insurance against the Right wing voters on the forum...hmmmm, I'm sure they won't mind if we do this. They've proven in the past, that tampering with the voting computers, is A-OK with them! But, oh, that's right, has to be used only for a Republican...hmmmm think Wendy will reveal which is her party? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Actually Jack, the CCB moderator, is the board censor...and I'm sure he is burried in complaints about we lefties, already, lol, over our outrageous hateful posts, LMAO...so far, the moderator has not exercised any controls, or deleted any of our posts, that I know of. In fact, the only post of mine that has ever been deleted, was a post about going to Fran's Workshop, in NY, Hmmm, could it be, that he hasn't deleted our posts, because no one is breaking any of the rules?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Biagio
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Okay I like his policy on illegal immigrants getting there citizenship. I think good relationship with mexico could be and outstanding resource.
"HENERY ROLLINS FOR PRESIDENT"

Drop1
10-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Consider it done. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pooltchr
10-25-2006, 12:21 PM
He had the good sense to be born a southerner!
He cuts through the BS
He sticks to his principles (sometimes to a fault)
He never shot anyone on a hunting trip
He never hooked up with an intern.
He doesn't govern based on polls

That's just a few off the top of my head. I have to add that I really wish that he would learn to pronounce Nuclear!!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
10-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Steve, I have to disagree ....the south has produced only one good President, and that was Jefferson Davis!

Biagio
10-25-2006, 12:31 PM
My wife hooked up with her intern I thought it was great, I praise her for her taste in women.

9 Ball Girl
10-25-2006, 12:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Well, here's my contribution to saying something very very nice about George Bush...Are you ready? Are you sure you're ready???

<hr /></blockquote>This is why I love this woman.

9 Ball Girl
10-25-2006, 12:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> C'mon, folks. Can't SOMEBODY find something good to say?
Save NPF, save NPF. <hr /></blockquote>I love you Hondo. How was that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 01:16 PM
I love you too, Wendy!!! You're the tops!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love,
Gayle...

hondo
10-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks, Steve. Now that's what I'm talking about!

hondo
10-25-2006, 01:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> C'mon, folks. Can't SOMEBODY find something good to say?
Save NPF, save NPF. <hr /></blockquote>I love you Hondo. How was that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I love you, too, sweetie.

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 02:54 PM
OK...I got it! I got it!...are ya ready for this, now hold on...it's a comin' ooooow, I can feel it comin" OK, now here it is...

He is good to his d d d d d d dog! Whew! I'm glad that's over! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md., gee, I almost choked! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

pooltchr
10-25-2006, 04:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> OK...I got it! I got it!...are ya ready for this, now hold on...it's a comin' ooooow, I can feel it comin" OK, now here it is...

He is good to his d d d d d d dog! Whew! I'm glad that's over! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md., gee, I almost choked! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Be still, my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now tell the truth....it didn't hurt THAT bad, did it?
Steve

9 Ball Girl
10-25-2006, 06:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>Be still, my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now tell the truth....it didn't hurt THAT bad, did it?
Steve <hr /></blockquote>Here's another one but you all know this one:

I always thought he looked kinda cute in the cowboy look. That's that. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
10-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Hondo, I owe you one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh Ye of Little Faith. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

People judge GW unfairly because they expect the Pres to tell the truth. Do you really expect GW, Rummy or even Donald to explain US strategy on morning news to the terrorists? Get real folks!
The truth is, as an oilman GW knows that the US [with a Pop of 300 million ]consumes 25% of the world's oil . Pretty soon the 1.2 billion Chinese economy thats growing by 10% a year will want more oil. Do the math.

Iraq has a lot of oil.

GW has secured energy for the US for the next 50 years- all going according to plan of course!

So what he lied, there were no WMDs, contacts with Al Q- who cares! If he had told the truth, would he have got the backing?

GW saw his duty to the country- whatever the cost- and stayed the course.
Thank him. He's an American visionary and a hero.

Q

Drop1
10-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Should we pray for the two thousand eight hundred dead troops. I don't think GWB ever had an oil plan regarding Iraq. He does not have the brains to understand Globalization.

Qtec
10-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Positive thread.

Q..... try /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Biagio
10-25-2006, 08:17 PM
tell you the truth Iam [censored] sick of this boared and iam drunk. its weday night and I had a few. Were talking aboug GWB right, okay if you were pushing your 2 year old daughter on a swing and a missle was droped on your village and the shrapnel hit your daughter in the head tearing most of her face off and letting her brians spill out in frot of you would you still be for the [censored] war for the god damn liberation of your country. thats the reality and thats what happens and is happening, whether its [censored] george bush Clinton Carter kennedy etc etc. it needs to stop! so all you pro war mongers can kiss my ass, I may be a budhist but ill challenge any one of you red neck dumb asses to a fist fight any time any where within 100 miles of ithaca,. after I kick your tobacco chewing ass ill have one of my gay friends masturbate on your face just ot humiliate you .
by the way I know my spelling sucks so [censored] off
and I never did find out how to remove the felt on my kasson
bush is a retard and so are most christians! [censored] 2000 year old book running your life [censored] stupidity!

hondo
10-26-2006, 05:23 AM
Hey! Wrong thread! Be positive.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Should we pray for the two thousand eight hundred dead troops. I don't think GWB ever had an oil plan regarding Iraq. He does not have the brains to understand Globalization. <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Watcha drinkin?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Biagio:</font><hr> tell you the truth Iam [censored] sick of this boared and iam drunk. its weday night and I had a few. Were talking aboug GWB right, okay if you were pushing your 2 year old daughter on a swing and a missle was droped on your village and the shrapnel hit your daughter in the head tearing most of her face off and letting her brians spill out in frot of you would you still be for the [censored] war for the god damn liberation of your country. thats the reality and thats what happens and is happening, whether its [censored] george bush Clinton Carter kennedy etc etc. it needs to stop! so all you pro war mongers can kiss my ass, I may be a budhist but ill challenge any one of you red neck dumb asses to a fist fight any time any where within 100 miles of ithaca,. after I kick your tobacco chewing ass ill have one of my gay friends masturbate on your face just ot humiliate you .
by the way I know my spelling sucks so [censored] off
and I never did find out how to remove the felt on my kasson
bush is a retard and so are most christians! [censored] 2000 year old book running your life [censored] stupidity! <hr /></blockquote>

Gayle in MD
10-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Well, Friend, I personally do not think our immigration laws should be neglected. The stastical economic information, regarding the results of mass influx of illegals in our country, are very very grim, to say the least. Open borders, which we know are being purged by terrorists, who are now right here in our country, and our Government's failure to enforce our VISA laws, our loss of taxable income, and all the money that these illegals send back to their relatives, not to mention the effect on our schools, and hospitals, are proof of the overall disaster we are experiencing due to illegals in this country.

Hey, if Bush had occupied Mexico, I would have been all for it! One of the richest countries in the world, and they are letting their people starve, and it's all happening, just across our border. We're being occupied, by people, who are a big drain on our economy, and we're seeing the results, in lower wages, more crime, in certain areas, and some say, more terrorists, coming right across the same border. While Corporations may love the cheap labor, the middle class tax payer, is footing the bill through higher health care costs, and greater deficits in terms of their use of social programs, to which many of them are not contributing. This is just another example, of our Government, failing to impose already existing laws.

Gayle in Md.

reggie182
10-26-2006, 09:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

<hr /></blockquote>

It's actually January 2009. Sorry to disappoint you.

nAz
10-26-2006, 09:40 AM
I hate the Mother Fu@ker, I think he has been a disaster for our country... but I don't wish him dead. I'm too much of an Agnostic to want that to happen to him or anyone else.

I do have something positive to say about him...If he were living on the planet of the apes he would be considered a very handsome and smart chimp. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
10-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Well, obviously none of you are going to abide by
my rules for this thread. Why do you hate our forum?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> I hate the Mother Fu@ker, I think he has been a disaster for our country... but I don't wish him dead. I'm too much of an Agnostic to want that to happen to him or anyone else.

I do have something positive to say about him...If he were living on the planet of the apes he would be considered a very handsome and smart chimp. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Drop1
10-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Oh! silly me wrong thread...something positive about GWB wow thats a toughy. Ok I have something positive,he looks you in the eye,when he says something,if you are standing to one side. Hey thats something nice.

hondo
10-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks to all of you who tried to save NPF.
I'm VERY disappointed that Eg &amp; Dee couldn't
find one little itsy bitsy positive thing to
say about our President. I understand why Fran
wouldn't try and I forgive her but I do not
forgive EG &amp; Dee. Why do you hate our NPF?

hondo
10-26-2006, 10:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Oh! silly me wrong thread...something positive about GWB wow thats a toughy. Ok I have something positive,he looks you in the eye,when he says something,if you are standing to one side. Hey thats something nice. <hr /></blockquote>

SARCASM! Doesn't count!

Drop1
10-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Hondo,I'm no cut and run lefty,I will try again. When GWB starts something,you can count on him to stay the course. Better right?

Deeman3
10-26-2006, 10:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Thanks to all of you who tried to save NPF.
forgive EG &amp; Dee. Why do you hate our NPF? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I don't ever recall threatening our NPR forum or saying it needs saving or changing. </font color>

DeeMan

hondo
10-26-2006, 11:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Hondo,I'm no cut and run lefty,I will try again. When GWB starts something,you can count on him to stay the course. Better right? <hr /></blockquote>

Now that's what I'm talkin about!!

hondo
10-26-2006, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Thanks to all of you who tried to save NPF.
forgive EG &amp; Dee. Why do you hate our NPF? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I don't ever recall threatening our NPR forum or saying it needs saving or changing. </font color>

DeeMan <hr /></blockquote>

You misunderstand. I thought if we started a pro-
George thread, Mike &amp; Fran would have a change of
heart about dumping NPF. I was looking for your support.

Deeman3
10-26-2006, 11:36 AM
You have my support, as always. If I must say something positive about GWB (you insist)....well, he has not nuked the democratic states yet......
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
DeeMan
Remember, a smiley face takes away all evil intent....

9 Ball Girl
10-26-2006, 11:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I do have something positive to say about him...If he were living on the planet of the apes he would be considered a very handsome and smart chimp. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>And this is why I love this man. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I love everybody! Lets have a cumbaya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chopstick
10-27-2006, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I do have something positive to say about him...If he were living on the planet of the apes he would be considered a very handsome and smart chimp. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

So would you, your Royal Nazness... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hondo
10-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Sounds good to me!

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I do have something positive to say about him...If he were living on the planet of the apes he would be considered a very handsome and smart chimp. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>And this is why I love this man. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I love everybody! Lets have a cumbaya! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
10-27-2006, 07:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>I do have something positive to say about him...If he were living on the planet of the apes he would be considered a very handsome and smart chimp. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

So would you, your Royal Nazness... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe.

DickLeonard
10-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Hondo this reads like the plot of the Manchurian Canidate. I love George Bush,I love George Bush,I love George Bush.####

Sid_Vicious
10-28-2006, 03:30 PM
AMEN Brother! As the old saying goes, "God asked to form a line of those needing brains and GW heard RAIN and moved to the back and permanently out of that line."

Seriously, it's been said, and said again by world leaders, scolars, REALLY well educated figures from everywhere, except for those washing themselves in revenues off of this dummy's crime of rushing into Iraq. Anyone to ask ME for something good to say about Bush, I respond...there ain't anything, unless you are within his crooked circle. Every true middle class citizen on this board will simply watch their inheritance, the contributions they all made by working for 30+ years as a LEGAL, follow-the-law-as-we-should...well, the chimp is giving it away.

I'm so sad thinking about the military, all of whom have little choice...the injured, the killed, the family destruction that is, and will, continue until we lose this "king" in '08.

Like I stated, you take a worldly consensus and the massive opinion will be that Bush has certainly destabilized everything, not helped or protected or followed his oath he gave.

If we do elect a mod here, let's find someone who's neutral and a citizen of another country besides the USA....sid~~~thinks Wendy's a good choice, "HEY! anyone pointing at cows on a trip through Texas and asking "WHAT"S THAT?" is choice(which she is /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif)