PDA

View Full Version : Good bye all

aritoni
10-25-2006, 12:17 PM
just got bit by a spider. There wasn't enough of him left to identify the species. All I know is was black with some red showing and it hurt like he77 when he bit me.

No, you can't have my cues or my old car.

wolfdancer
10-25-2006, 12:40 PM
hey, black spider bites ain't too bad....but brown spider bites, very nasty....I would be asking for your cue

aritoni
10-25-2006, 12:45 PM
he has red spots /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

wolfdancer
10-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Hey, it sounds like you were bit by a Black Widow spider
web page (http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2061A.html)
and you might seek some help if you begin to feel nauseous, or see some undo swelling. Many people have serious reactions to spider bites...and a black widow bite could be serious

Gayle in MD
10-25-2006, 01:08 PM
Get to a doctor right away. The venom of many spiders, can destroy muscle, and do a lot of damage.

Good Luck...keep your cues, lol.

Gayle in Md,

Deeman3
10-25-2006, 01:56 PM
Be a Man, walk it off.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Deeman

hondo
10-26-2006, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> hey, black spider bites ain't too bad....but brown spider bites, very nasty....I would be asking for your cue <hr /></blockquote>

Amen. A lady I work with got bit by a brown recluse
and darn near died!

cushioncrawler
10-28-2006, 12:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> just got bit by a spider. There wasn't enough of him left to identify the species. All I know is was black with some red showing and it hurt like he77 when he bit me... <hr /></blockquote>
Hmmmm -- have u checked your palms for new bristles????

wolfdancer
10-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Good news !!!! I've been reading up on bites by spiders of this species....and you are now the world's longest known survivor of such a fatal bite. I hope you've used the time wisely...settle your debts, go over your will, make peace with your saviour, and decide which suit, suits you for your final appearence....
I don't like spiders and snakes....and that ain't what it....