PDA

View Full Version : This is a thread about...

aritoni
10-28-2006, 11:46 AM
...nothing

wolfdancer
10-28-2006, 12:28 PM
this is one of the finest threads that I have read here in quite awhile. It's short ,it's succinct, it's too the point....AND it can't be challenged by the right. Thanks for your input!!!!

Sid_Vicious
10-28-2006, 10:08 PM
"AND it can't be challenged by the right. Thanks for your input!!!!"

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif sid

cushioncrawler
10-29-2006, 02:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> ...nothing... <hr /></blockquote>
I googled nothing and found 618,000,000 nothings -- so, u will need to be more specific about nothing.

(from wikipedia)...
"Anything is better than nothing.
Nothing is better than a Coke.
Therefore, anything is better than a Coke."

Nothing is right-friendly -- but nothing iznt aether-friendly. Me and my aetherial mates see nothing as un-friendly. In fact, i belong to a sub-group that believes that matter is a manifestation of holes in the aether -- hence that nothing is something, and that something is nothing. Otherwise, there is nothing to account for the forces of "attraction" -- our nothing-theory means that a "pull" is really a "push" -- now we need to explain what a push force is -- a nothing-problem really.
madMac.

wolfdancer
10-29-2006, 04:35 PM
"Nothing is better than a Coke.

Well, yeah.....but
Did you know that now you can have your coke, and eat it too?
web page (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061027/od_nm/life_coke1_dc)

Gayle in MD
10-29-2006, 07:57 PM
I know of atleast one poster who will give you an arguement on this post, and probably some personal insults, too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

FatsRedux
10-30-2006, 01:15 AM
But, but, but what about Billy Preston's opus Nothing from Nothing"? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

How do we "know nothing"..of course I'm not refering to "know" in it's Biblical sense although it could be just the thing. Does it really compare 2 U?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fats

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 05:38 AM
I don't know...what is the it of which you speak? Does that it, compare 2 U?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
10-30-2006, 08:56 AM
How did U2 get into this thread?....does anybody know them, in the biblical sense?

hondo
10-30-2006, 09:01 AM
You've said nothing in my opinion.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote aritoni:</font><hr> ...nothing... <hr /></blockquote>
I googled nothing and found 618,000,000 nothings -- so, u will need to be more specific about nothing.

(from wikipedia)...
"Anything is better than nothing.
Nothing is better than a Coke.

Nothing is right-friendly -- but nothing iznt aether-friendly. Me and my aetherial mates see nothing as un-friendly. In fact, i belong to a sub-group that believes that matter is a manifestation of holes in the aether -- hence that nothing is something, and that something is nothing. Otherwise, there is nothing to account for the forces of "attraction" -- our nothing-theory means that a "pull" is really a "push" -- now we need to explain what a push force is -- a nothing-problem really.
madMac.
<hr /></blockquote>

FatsRedux
10-30-2006, 11:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I don't know...what is the it of which you speak? Does that it, compare 2 U?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Nothing compares 2 U. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 11:26 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

cushioncrawler
10-30-2006, 04:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> You've said nothing in my opinion..... /quote]

Duzzenmadder -- my opinion means nothing.
Waznt there a song -- I've got plenty of nothing...??
Anyhow, i didnt think that there would be this much ado about nothing.
madMacBeth.

hondo
10-31-2006, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> You've said nothing in my opinion..... /quote]

Duzzenmadder -- my opinion means nothing.
Waznt there a song -- I've got plenty of nothing...??
Anyhow, i didnt think that there would be this much ado about nothing.
madMacBeth. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL. Very good.