PDA

View Full Version : President Doubletalk

Gayle in MD
10-29-2006, 08:25 PM
I have come to the conclusion, that not only does Bush not realize there is only one internet, he also must not know we have video tape. No matter what Tony Snow tells us, I know Bush said "Stay The Course" (Over and over again) and I know he said Saddam was connected to 9/11 and alQaeda, and I know he said there was NO DOUBT, that there were WMD's in Iraq, and that Saddam had tried to buy Yellow Cake from Niger, and that he didn't believe in Nation Building, or Big Government, or Pork Spending, and that he consulted with a higher power, but, evidently, not on the matter of torture, stealing or lying.

Stay the course, is now being converted over to "Benchmarks"....did he forget, we already went through the "Benchmarks, nothing changed though....also, the case is now being built for...."It's the General's fault," and "It's Malikki's fault," gee, I thought Bush was the President? I thought that this was Bush's War? Hey, I distinctly remember, everybody told him not to go in there, including many many Generals, inspectors, Intelligence Agents, Special Intelligence Agents expert in Middle Eastern Affairs, Colin Powell, Richard Clarke, gee, the list goes on and on. I'm quite sure, I didn't misunderstand...this IS Bush's WAR. And, It can't be won Militarily. THEN WHY ARE OUR TROOPS STILL THERE?????

He is now pretending to have a new strategy. This is another lie. He has no new stratgey. He has told Malliki hey, we're just trying to keep our people in office, so don't worry, nothings changed, we're still going to Stay The Course....we're just gonna call it Benchmarks, for a while, you know, till after this election, then we'll be right back to Stay The Course, I promise, atleast until I get out of office, and we can pin this whole mess on some other President, It'll be right back to Stay The Course. By then, Dick and I and all our buddies from the great Corporations will be outta here with our money, and you guys can can have all the sand you need, just don't touch our oil...

Stay tuned folks, next week, I'm sure we'll be all the way back to ...."It's Bill Clinton's BJ's fault.

Gayle in Md.

FatsRedux
10-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Cyber War Nightmares (eye on China, DoD's private internet)
StrategyPage.com / August 29, 2006 / StrategyPage.com

For several years, U.S. Cyber War officials have been conducting wargames, or simulations, to determine just how, and where, the United States is vulnerable to a major attack on its Internet resources. Currently, there are over a dozen nations known to have a credible Cyber War capability, and several of these nations (like China, North Korea and Iran) are some, or all the times, hostile to the United States.

China always gets the most attention, because China has the most resources. These wargames usually expect those playing the Chinese to use their imaginations. Couple that with some geeks on the Chinese team who know a bit about Internet infrastructure, and a good scare is had by all. What's even scarier is that some of the most damaging attacks on the Internet don't need a lot of money or people, just the right information. However, that information is extremely expensive, and consists primarily of previously unknown flaws in Internet software, especially software used to run routers and other core elements of the Internet.

China also has anti-satellite capability. Ten years ago, that was a big deal, or at least a bigger deal, than it is now. While communications satellites are essential for some key military uses ( GPS, satellite phones and moving information from remote locations, like battlefields), most of the Internet now travels over earthbound fiber optic cables. But the major Internet weakness is not these cables, but the software that makes the Internet work. The battlefield is hundreds of key bits of software (everything from browsers to switching programs for routers) and millions of hardware items (especially server computers and routers).

The wargames point out that there are an enormous number of vulnerabilities, and it is, for all practical purposes, impossible to protect oneself from all of them. To that end, the Department of Defense established a separate Internet (SIPRI). It looks like the Internet, but you can't get to it from the regular Internet. Moreover, SIPRI sends most of its data encrypted, so that even if you do tap into it, you have to decrypt the data you capture. Even with SIPRI, much of the military use of the Internet is over the Internet we all use. More to the point, commercial firms, and government agencies, are very dependent on the public Internet.

The wargames have shown that military operations could be crippled even if SIPRI remained intact. That's because so many things the military needs (especially in terms of supplies, equipment maintenance and administration) are dependent on the public Internet. The wargames also reveal lots of potential enemy vulnerabilities. No one is safe. The big question is, how does one deal with the situation? The answer is lots of scenarios, contingency plans, and more simulations (including wargames), to get a better idea of where American offensive and defensive Cyber War capabilities are. The Internet is always evolving, so any Cyber War plans must as well.

Most of the details are classified, lest the enemy know where you are strong, or weak. How well prepared anyone is for Cyber War won't be revealed until someone starts one. There may be some small scale skirmishes down the road, as a sort of "short of war" type action during a time of tension. If that happens, watch carefully. Because you will probably be seeing something no one expected.

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 05:33 AM
"I hear what they're saying on the Innernets."

George Bush....

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
10-30-2006, 09:02 AM
We know officially have a President Doubletalk? What happened to Bush...did he take a hint and resign?
One thing that should be of concern is that big corporations, like American Express, etc....have farmed out their customer service....that's our personal and financial data to poor countries like India and the Philippines.
They could really do some damage releasing that, or selling to the highest bidder

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 02:08 PM
No kidding!

I tranferred my money to another bank, because they outsource to India. I'm sure the bank will fold now, LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 02:08 PM
No kidding!

I transferred my money to another bank, because they outsource to India. I'm sure the bank will fold now, LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

heater451
10-30-2006, 07:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> No kidding!

I tranferred my money to another bank, because they outsource to India. I'm sure the bank will fold now, LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote> Call Center Movie (http://www.callcentermovie.com/)

DickLeonard
10-31-2006, 05:59 AM
Gayle I listen to Georgie talking about his NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND program the other wweek. I took special note of his talking because he appeared to have no notes and was just talking from stored facts. Something he should never do.

I had read articles about this failed program and wanted to hear his interview. As I have posted before I have thanked God for the Inventor of the Mute Button.

I watched for maybe 10 minutes when I realized where the No Child Left Behind slogan came from. George was the Child Left Behind. Crazy Guggenheim would have been proud of him.####

Gayle in MD
10-31-2006, 06:43 AM
Texas was 49th in the country, under his governorship. No Child Left Behind, is just one more Bush/Rove fallacy. Every single thing they contend, is false, trumped up information, from Iraq, to the economy, lies lies lies! Even the debt, is watered down.

One example, he said in his press conference, last week, "We didn't expect the Iraqi Army to melt away."
What a liar, HE dismantled it himself! Lies lies lies!

Incompetence still abounds in Iraq. Now thousands of weapons and guns, ours, are missing. Now those who are slaughtering our troops, can do it with American Ammo. But, Bush, will see to it that our troops, do not get what they deserve, after serving in his stupid, wasteful illogical war.

He's disgusting!

Love,
Gayle...Love ya, Dick!

Gayle in Md.