PDA

View Full Version : New Game, Who's the Biggest Liar, Dick, or Lynn?

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Cheney then told CNN, "Jim Webb is full of baloney. I have never written anything sexually explicit."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/29/cheney.lynne.novel/index.html

Oh ho ho ho.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 11:49 AM
Gee, I don't know Gayle, maybe the biggest liar of all...is Bill O'Reilly....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/oreillys-big-lie-on-let_b_32711.html

My oh my, these righties show em liars, uh huh.....

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Gayle, I'd read the story about the book "Sisters" awhile back...also about it being pulled before the elections. Nothing wrong with writing a fiction novel, and adding some sex in it....but now to deny it?????
Hey, here's an idea....maybe she should check into one of them rehab clinics.
It's pretty bad for either party, when they want to use fiction, to impugn the other guy....but then Richard Nixon was the Zen Master of that.

wolfdancer
10-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Gayle, great comment from that site:
"If you believe the conservative suggestion that any terrorist operating in Iraq was under the control of Saddam, then you should also believe that the al Queda terrorists operating in Florida in 2001 were under the control of Jeb Bush."
I, myself, had never considered that possibility....but what did you write about GW flying everybody home first class...(free drinks and an extra bag of peanuts)...right after 9/11
I'll have to do some serious research about this....call my think tank pals over, and over a bottle of Tangaruay's finest...

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 12:13 PM
There's also a link on that home page showing her jumping down Wolf Blitzer's throat, when he asked her about the fairness involved, Bashing a Democrat's racy fiction....BWA ha ha ha...it's a riot!

Personally, I can't wait for Bob Woodward's book, State Of Denial, to be made into a movie...wonder whose going to play the lead roles...hummmm, let's see now, They'd have to get the guy that plays Uncle Fester, for Cheney....hummmmm, a Dick Tracy look alike, for Rumsfeld...hmmmm, maybe a grey haired Jim Carey? Ellen Degeneres for Lynn, and they could just use a lifesize Marie Osmond doll, with a bobbing head, and a fake smile, on a rolling platform, for Laura La La, and a big rubber weeble for Rove, Now for Bush....hmmmm, Oh, I know, Ah ha ha ha...I can't say it, it's too funny....I'll let you guess... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Gayle there could only be one choice....Bob Keeshan, who went from playing Clarabelle the clown, on the Howdy Dowdy show, to becoming Captain Kangaroo.

And fittingly there were some "urband legends", since disproved, about Mr. Keeshan, floating around on the internet..."Bravest person I ever knew"...about his supposed wartime heroics....kind of reminds me of GWB on that flight deck "Mission Accomplished" which proved to be another urban legend, another war hero myth exposed. http://timstvshowcase.com/kangaroo.jpg
Kind of looks Like GWB on the phones after 9/11....and Katrina....saying "WTF just happened"

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 12:48 PM
BWA HA HA HA...

Date Line Washington

The Donald Does It Again

Donald Trump has announced the opening for his next new business venture. A new, ground breaking, Rehabilitation Center which he expects will drawf all his previous business Ventures. The New Gold Plated Highrise Rehab Center will be conveniently located on Downtown K.Street, Washington D.C. Political Pathological Liars Anonymous, a state of the art Republican Emergency Rehab Facility, is expected to be brimming with business, shortly after the 2008 Presidential election, and will be under the direction of Dr. Phil, and a team of respected Psychiatrists. It's sister company, Bah Bah Lapitup, will be located on the lower five stories, and devoted to recouperation and reality training, for former Bush supporters, who will enjoy free airfare to and from the facility, from the fly over states. Oprah Winfrey will be filming from Bah Bah Lapitup atleast once a week, encouraging former Bush supporters to trust that something really will be under their chairs every wednesday. An extra arm to the underground Capital Hill tunnel will eventually be built from the Congress and the Senate, directly to the facility, and be open to traffic as soon as China agrees to loan some money to our government for construction.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

wolfdancer
10-30-2006, 01:33 PM
LOL !!!
I hope light-hearted humor does not fall under the "hate" banner.
It's really not about hate anyway....it's about fear.
GWB promotes fear, and I fear GWB....simple as that

Gayle in MD
10-30-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm telling you, Bush has lost it. If you didn't see his press conference last week, you really missed it. It was one contradiction and denial after another. I have never witnessed such a convoluted mishmash of contradictions in my whole life. Even the reporters, were dumbfounded. You could have heard a pin drop, after some of his contradictions, regarding Iraq War Policy, and accountability. Then, he finished it all off, with a rousing BS supposition that the Republicans are going to do great in the elections. Yeah, right, and Saddam had WMD's, and was in colusion with Bin Laden....does it ever end???

Gayle in Md.