Lucasi, etc.
I think it would be nice if they would start a
buy/sell section on here.
Of course, I have a personal interest in this
because I have some great cues that would never
sell on AZ.

Snapshot9
10-31-2006, 08:32 AM
That's a good idea, and while they do it, THEY NEED TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE FOR THE BOARD A LITTLE MORE MODERN AND USER FRIENDLY TO THE POSTERS.

The whole website needs a 'Make over', IMO.

dg-in-centralpa
10-31-2006, 10:05 AM
Hondo,
I agree with you on the Buy/Sell section. While I'm not a member of AZ, I do browse the sale section.

DG

eg8r
10-31-2006, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's a good idea, and while they do it, THEY NEED TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE FOR THE BOARD A LITTLE MORE MODERN AND USER FRIENDLY TO THE POSTERS. <hr /></blockquote> The caps button is stuck on your keyboard this has nothing to do wih the software. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What do you find that is not user friendly?

eg8r

Rich R.
11-01-2006, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> One of the sections on AZ I really enjoy is their
buy/sell section. The problem is that most of them
are strictly into custom cues.
We have a lot of new posters on here who are
very interested in Joss, Pechauer, Predator,McDermott,
Lucasi, etc.
sell on AZ. <hr /></blockquote>
Just because the bulk of the posters on AZB are into custom cues, what makes you think there are not a good number of new posters/players there, who would be interested in your cues. Even among the older posters, not every one is interested in the high dollar cues.
Maybe you should give it a try on AZB. If not there is always eBay.

Rich R.
11-01-2006, 07:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Snapshot9:</font><hr> That's a good idea, and while they do it, THEY NEED TO UPDATE THE SOFTWARE FOR THE BOARD A LITTLE MORE MODERN AND USER FRIENDLY TO THE POSTERS.

The whole website needs a 'Make over', IMO. <hr /></blockquote>
I don't understand what is not user friendly about this forum. I think it is very user friendly without a lot of bells and whistles.
I'm a firm believer in "KISS". Why complicate things?

hondo
11-01-2006, 08:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> One of the sections on AZ I really enjoy is their
Lucasi, etc.
Just because the bulk of the posters on AZB are into custom cues, what makes you think there are not a good number of new posters/players there, who would be interested in your cues. Even among the older posters, not every one is interested in the high dollar cues.
Maybe you should give it a try on AZB. If not there is always eBay. <hr /></blockquote>

I did very recently. They were interested in my Bender,
Dominiak, Bludworth, Dale Perry, Rauenzahn.
Zero interest in Joss, Predator,Lucasi &amp; Action.

Rich R.
11-01-2006, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I did very recently. They were interested in my Bender,
Dominiak, Bludworth, Dale Perry, Rauenzahn.
Zero interest in Joss, Predator,Lucasi &amp; Action. <hr /></blockquote>
Then maybe eBay, or one of the dozens of other sites set up to sell cues and other items, would be a better bet for you.

I really don't mean anything personal, but I just don't think that every web site should be expanded to include a sales area, when so many of them already exist.
I have some non-pool related stuff I would like to sell, but I don't expect BD to expand the forum for that.
Sorry if you don't agree. Like I said, it is nothing personal.

hondo
11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Hey, no problem. Others seem to be disagreeing with you, however.

Rich R.
11-01-2006, 10:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> Hey, no problem. Others seem to be disagreeing with you, however. <hr /></blockquote>
If everyone agreed, we wouldn't have anything to discuss. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FatsRedux
11-01-2006, 10:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I don't understand what is not user friendly about this forum. I think it is very user friendly without a lot of bells and whistles.
I'm a firm believer in "KISS". Why complicate things? <hr /></blockquote>

Here's my number one "not user friendly" pet peeve:

1.) You can't attach pics directly from your computer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fats

MrLucky
11-02-2006, 09:39 AM
One problem with being able to download pics (although I agree they are nice) is two fold one is that it loads up the server and uses much more bandwith! the other it presents more problems with monitoring what folks are putting on your site! JMO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

hondo
11-06-2006, 10:01 AM
Notice all the newbies looking for cues? Don't be
afraid of change, guys.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> One of the sections on AZ I really enjoy is their
Lucasi, etc.