PDA

View Full Version : So Steve, Is this Gov. spending OK????

Gayle in MD
10-31-2006, 11:02 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-10-30-abstinence-message_x.htm?csp=34

Tell me, oh Bushonomically declined righties....How the hell can you support Republicans????

Stev, and the rest, I hear you harping on Government spending, but you never ever speak out against this kind of stupidity. What's the deal. Can't admit that your party is on a spending spree? Can't admit that your party is the one who uses tax payers money to interfere with private personal matters. Can't admit that there is a connection between Oil Production levels, and what we pay at the tank. If you guys think the Republicans know what they're doing in terms of spending, then PAHLEEEZE, chime in on this one.

Gayle in Md.

nAz
10-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Final Exam: Birds and Bees 101
Taught by:
Thanks to Professor President George W. Bush, millions of your tax dollars are being pumped into risky abstinence-only programs. But what is Bush really teaching America's teens? Could YOU pass sex-ed by President Bush? Take the quiz to find out...

1) Science has proven that condoms cannot protect you from what?
The Boogeyman.
Sexually transmitted diseases.
Ring around the collar.
The heartbreak of psoriasis.

2) Feelings of jealousy, embarrassment, depression, and disappointment can be eliminated by...
Never going to Vegas.
Not betting on the Cubs.
Avoiding the family on holidays.
Abstaining from sex until marriage.

3) Fifty percent of gay teens are what?
Not asking and not telling, Sir.
Infected with HIV.
Saving up for tickets to Cher's "goodbye" concert-tour.
Not natural blondes.

4) Which of the following will get 14 percent of its users pregnant within a year?
Old-school Prince CDs.
The halter top.
Using condoms for birth control.
Lambada: The Forbidden Dance.

Final Exam: Birds and Bees 101
Taught by:

5) Girls produce only female ovum. Boys, however, produce...
Ovaltine.
Male and female sperm.
Sperm whales.
A foul odor.

6) Thirty-one percent of the time condoms fail to prevent the spread of...
Rumors.
HIV infection.
Communism.
Live oak disease.

7) Women who want to keep a partner should do what?
Secretly keep several partners so if they lose one or two, no sweat.
Never, never, never act too smart.
Fashion home-made chastity belts out of household items such as old pie tins and rusty tacks.
Make up ridiculous lies about the incredible wealth they will one day inherit.

8) Which of the following contains HIV?
Click and Clack.
Sweat and Tears.
Seals and Croft.
Yin and Yang.

Time's up! Pencils down, hjere are the answers... web page (http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/sexed/index2.html)

Gayle in MD
10-31-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks to "Professor" Bush, accurate sex-ed is being replaced by "abstinence-only" programs in our schools. Why is this such a problem for America's teens? These programs force teachers and schools to lie, deceive, and censor information from students. Teachers can't talk about birth control as a way to prevent pregnancy or STDs, and these programs include false and misleading information like the statements above. Teaching abstinence is good. But teens also need to learn the truth when it comes to using birth control and avoiding STDs.

[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote>

This is the reason why our former Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare, resigned her post. This description sounds just like Bush's Press conferences. "Lie, Deceive, and censor...." This is just one more example of how the Religious right, is hurting our young people, with their BS brainwashing.

I'd love to see a list of the Resignations, in protest to illegal and dishonest practices of this administration.

Gayle in Md. Thinks Naz's Post is hillarious /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif...but the facts at the link, very disturbing, to say the least. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

eg8r
10-31-2006, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Stev, and the rest, I hear you harping on Government spending, but you never ever speak out against this kind of stupidity. What's the deal. Can't admit that your party is on a spending spree? <hr /></blockquote> Can't admit anything? Come on, I have been saying this since W got in office. If you would shut up and come off your high horse every once in a while and actually read what is typed instead of twisting it around you would see we all agree his spending is out of control. WE HAVE ADMITTED HIS SPENDING IS OUT OF CONTROL THOUSAND TIMES YOU ARE JUST TOO BLINDED BY YOUR HATRED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS POINT!!!!!! My goodness even when we all agree you try and make it negative. My caps were not yelling merely just there to grab attention.

eg8r

wolfdancer
10-31-2006, 01:35 PM
The National Center for Health Statistics says well over 90% of adults ages 20-29 have had sexual intercourse.
A troubling statistic.....are the other 10% Republicans?, and missing out?
I failed miserably on the test....but it is flawed...they didn't have the rock group "Blood, Sweat and Tears" correct.
On the plus side....with the Abstinance only policy...all that pent up sexual energy could be channeled into something useful....like aggression...they'd be beating down the doors at the recruiting office.
And my new Carnuba based lotion sales would take off
"Wax On, Whacks Off"

pooltchr
10-31-2006, 04:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Stev, and the rest, I hear you harping on Government spending, but you never ever speak out against this kind of stupidity. What's the deal. Can't admit that your party is on a spending spree? <hr /></blockquote> Can't admit anything? Come on, I have been saying this since W got in office. If you would shut up and come off your high horse every once in a while and actually read what is typed instead of twisting it around you would see we all agree his spending is out of control. WE HAVE ADMITTED HIS SPENDING IS OUT OF CONTROL THOUSAND TIMES YOU ARE JUST TOO BLINDED BY YOUR HATRED TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS POINT!!!!!! My goodness even when we all agree you try and make it negative. My caps were not yelling merely just there to grab attention.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I just answered this same accusation in another thread. Thanks for saving me the trouble of repeating myself.
Steve

Fran Crimi
10-31-2006, 04:50 PM
Hatred? What hatred? Nobody hates here. This is a love fest.

eg8r
11-01-2006, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The National Center for Health Statistics says well over 90% of adults ages 20-29 have had sexual intercourse.
A troubling statistic.....are the other 10% Republicans?, and missing out? <hr /></blockquote> Well according to the statistic you stated, the number left must be well under 10%. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I certainly hope the remainder (whatever the number is today) are inclusive of those who are unwed, those who have no intention of possibly becoming a parent if they intend to practice unsafe sex, those who are completely unable to support a child "should" they get pregnant, or those who are already on welfare or stumbling near welfare (in the case of the unfortunate event of getting pregnant).

eg8r

hondo
11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

No, I honestly think your caps were yelling.

hondo
11-01-2006, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Hatred? What hatred? Nobody hates here. This is a love fest. <hr /></blockquote>

I DO love you, dear, just the way you are.
Love, Hondo ( still interested in that lasagna)