PDA

View Full Version : Our Tax Money, used to BS all of us?

Gayle in MD
10-31-2006, 11:20 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061030/pl_afp/usiraqpolitics

Just one more post, to teach the right on here how the Bush Government is spending our tax dollars...but, as long as it isn't for helping the poor, or the sick, guess you guys don't mind.

gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
10-31-2006, 01:23 PM
What a waste of our money on redundancy....I thought Fox news did all that for free!!!!!
So it's now official...."the news tonite brought to you by
Big Brother"
Say, that Condi would make a heck of a news anchor, while Dick could do the weather.

pooltchr
10-31-2006, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061030/pl_afp/usiraqpolitics

Just one more post, to teach the right on here how the Bush Government is spending our tax dollars...but, as long as it isn't for helping the poor, or the sick, guess you guys don't mind.

gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Just one more post by Gayle that ignores the fact that most people including the right AGREE WITH YOU!
<font color="red"> Gayle! READ MY LIPS! I AM ALSO AGAINST OUT OF CONTROL GOVERNMENT SPENDING!!!!! </font color>
Steve

Gayle in MD
11-01-2006, 08:27 AM
I didn't direct my post to you personally...although, if you're against the Republican spending spree, then why do you defend them, and why vote Republican??? As a voter who is tired of seeing this spending spree, doesn't it make you mad, when Bush braggs about a good economy, while borrowing trillions, to pay for his tax cuts? His whole campaign, is about safety, and tax cuts, but, we know we're not safer, and the tax cuts, amount to hug deficits. I am just rtying to understand here, how a Republican supporter, can justify, voting Republican, given the fact we have...

let's try to be civil...

Gayle

Gayle in MD
11-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Hey, there no connection between what the Republicans are saying in their campaigning efforts, and what the reality is, at all.

Dick Cheney, (I usually spell his first name with a P.) in a month when we have lost over a hundred of our brave and honorable, says things in Iraq, are going remarkably well...

State Of Denial

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
11-01-2006, 05:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I didn't direct my post to you personally...although, if you're against the Republican spending spree, then why do you defend them, and why vote Republican??? As a voter who is tired of seeing this spending spree, doesn't it make you mad, when Bush braggs about a good economy, while borrowing trillions, to pay for his tax cuts? His whole campaign, is about safety, and tax cuts, but, we know we're not safer, and the tax cuts, amount to hug deficits. I am just rtying to understand here, how a Republican supporter, can justify, voting Republican, given the fact we have...

let's try to be civil...

Gayle <hr /></blockquote>

It's really quite simple. My vote in the last election was not for GW...it was against John Kerry. And as I pointed out in another thread...I was right. Kerry has shown his true feelings about the military, and as an ex serviceman, I could not in any way, shape, or form, support that man to be Commander-in-chief. No, I am not thrilled with GW's performance...but I still believe we got the lesser of two evils.
Steve

Gayle in MD
11-03-2006, 08:25 AM
Steve, really, I had to laugh when I read this post of yours. It's a sad commentary to American Values, IMO, that you could support Bush, given everything he's done, and condemn Kerry, over something he didn't do.

I was shooting at the American Legion lat night, and everyone there, both Republican and Democrat, was just as repulsed with these worn out spin tactics of the Republican slanderous lying Machine, and I am. In fact, my Republican friends, yes I do have them, were even angrier about Bush, and the Republicans, than I am. One ting they all agreed on..."We've got to get those Republicans out of there." A statement I heard over and over last night.

Gayle in Md.

nAz
11-03-2006, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
I was shooting at the American Legion lat night, and everyone there, both Republican and Democrat, One ting they all agreed on..."We've got to get those Republicans out of there." A statement I heard over and over last night.
Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

Err Gayle I think they just told you they wanted the " republicans out" for their own safety. I believe you intimidated them, I mean i would be too if there was a crazy lady with a gun in her hands yelling at me.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
11-03-2006, 10:41 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif