PDA

View Full Version : Maliki Agreeing With The Democrats?

Gayle in MD
10-31-2006, 11:29 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061031/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

More news which goes against the idiotic Bush Policy...does this sound to you like the relationship Bush described in the last Press Conference? Our troops are dying over there, with no gratitude from Maliki, who is now basically telling your man Bush, to shove it! Good Foriegn Policy? I don't think so....

"Our troops, they're presence on Iraqi soil...IS the problem. We need to re-deploy our people to the peripheral, and let the Iraqis fight this thing out between themselves."

John Murtha, a year ago, and many many American live ago.!
Gayle in Md.

Drop1
10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
Gayle,I don't think the remaining supporters of Bush care what happens in Iraq,or his no American plan to leave. They don't believe we borrow money from China,they don't believe the power of the world has shifted,during the last five years.They think God loves America,and that alone is enough. Too bad,but they are so wrong. "Send us your huddled masses yearning to be free," and freedom can only exist where the leadership of a country is transparent,where self evident truths really do exist. I can no longer laugh at Bush.

Gayle in MD
11-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Harry, how the hell can anyone defend him? It is truly beyond me. He should be impeached. He's certainly broken enough laws. He has certainly put this country in great debt, failed to honor the oath he took when he took office, and ruined our standing in the world. How much MORE damage can he do. Don't answer that, it's too scarey.

Now here's Maliki, giving orders to our troops, that they can't continue their checkpoints, which were for the purpose of trying to find one of our own, and where the hell is Fumsfeld, Bush and Cheney now? Not throwing out ultimatums, that's for sure. But then, our troops, have never been their concern, anyway. But just let a Democrat, botch a joke, and they jump right in and turn it into something that he never meant in the first place.

I never thought I'd see the day when our policy would be to allow the Prime Minister of another country, that our people are dying for, dictate to us what we can do to find a soldier who has been taken away, probably to be beheaded. What a bunch of cowards we have in our White House!!!!

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.