PDA

View Full Version : Hydroponics

nAz
11-03-2006, 11:18 AM
http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/index.php?a=SHH4

Damn why couldn't they have this kit when i was a kid doing... uh well you know. :0

Welcome to SH Hydroponics, your source for leading edge hyrdoponic kits for both beginner and advanced indoor growers! We bring the most advanced solutions to the hydroponics industry; offering revolutionary ways to optimize plant growth while keeping our kits inexpensive and competetively priced.

!!!THANKSGIVING HARVEST SPECIAL!!!

All Dual Spectrum Bubbleponic kits will be automatically upgraded to our NEW Dual Spectrum 65 Lights for FREE! Offer valid on all kits sold until the end of November, while supplies last. Get yours now!

Check out our new Deep Water Culture Hydroponic Kits now on SALE, starting at $34.95!

wolfdancer
11-03-2006, 11:54 AM
You're into water lilies????

Deeman3
11-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Hell, I couldn't even get seeds to germinate without Martha Stewart's help.

DeeMan

nAz
11-03-2006, 11:52 PM
so Dee how did it turn out?

nAz
11-03-2006, 11:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> You're into water lilies???? <hr /></blockquote>

no no no strictly plants that produce THC.

I once had a mushroom kit but it was not very potent... think i had some bad spores.

Deeman3
11-04-2006, 10:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> so Dee how did it turn out? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Mostly stems and seeds..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

DeeMan