PDA

View Full Version : randyg - DFW posters - Scott Lee visit...

SPetty
07-17-2002, 10:38 AM
This originated from another post, but I wanted to pull it out to the top for the DFW posters...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: randygt:</font><hr> SCOTT LEE: ... Don't forget to call me when you get into town......randyg <hr></blockquote>Hi Randy,

Maybe you'd like to join us at Click's Skillman sometime after 3 p.m. on Saturday?

Any other CCBers are also welcome, but especially, I think, Sid Vicious and Spiderman expressed an interest in meeting up with us. You'll be looking for a fellow that looks something like this:

http://www.talismanbilliards.com/images/Scott4.jpg BTW, Scott, nice tie! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Scott Lee
07-17-2002, 10:46 AM
SPetty...Very sweet of you to post that! Randy and I have known each other for 10 years! LOL In fact, I plan to stop in to Cue Tech, to see his facility! See you Saturday!

Scott Lee

SpiderMan
07-17-2002, 01:31 PM
OK SP, since I'll be seeing you again Saturday how about bringing that tape you promised as soon as you found a tip for me to install? I'll buy you that talisman tip and install it rather than wait /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

SpiderMan

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> This originated from another post, but I wanted to pull it out to the top for the DFW posters...

&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: randygt:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; SCOTT LEE: ... Don't forget to call me when you get into town......randyg &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Hi Randy,

Maybe you'd like to join us at Click's Skillman sometime after 3 p.m. on Saturday?

Any other CCBers are also welcome, but especially, I think, Sid Vicious and Spiderman expressed an interest in meeting up with us. You'll be looking for a fellow that looks something like this:

&lt;img src="http://www.talismanbilliards.com/images/Scott4.jpg"&gt; BTW, Scott, nice tie! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
<hr></blockquote>