PDA

View Full Version : Best Halloween Costume

Fran Crimi
11-05-2006, 05:41 PM
How stupid of me! I could have gone as a terrorist and acted out hostage situations, and then pose for pictures with the president of the University of Pennsylvania!

Check it out here:

web page (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1162378324729&pagename=JPost%2FJPArt icle%2FShowFull)

nAz
11-05-2006, 06:05 PM
hmm i don't think much of her posing in that pic, i don't think she is endorsing suicide bombers.

what was disturbing to me was this quote...
"In other photos taken at Gutmann's party that evening, Saadi can be seen carrying out a series of mock hostage executions, evoking images reminiscent of the series of abductions and murders of Westerners in Iraq in 2004."

ahh maybe they were drunk.

anyway soon the they will have her head and force her to retire.

pooltchr
11-05-2006, 06:09 PM
I guess to them, the whole terrorist thing is just a subject for their entertainment. I suspect the families of victims of terrorist acts would find the whole thing pretty disgusting. Maybe they are just trying to understand the terrorists. Not really a serious problem!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

Fran Crimi
11-06-2006, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hmm i don't think much of her posing in that pic, i don't think she is endorsing suicide bombers.
<hr /></blockquote>

Oh, c'mon, nAz. She's the president of an Ivy League school for cripes sake. It's not whether or not she's pro terrorist but whether or not she has an ounce of common sense. Hey here's an idea. How about at the next Halloween party a real terrorist shows up but everyone thinks he's dressed in a costume and then BOOM.

Fran

nAz
11-06-2006, 08:33 AM
ell not everyone is perfect and not everyone shows common sence in every situation even one as obvious as this.
she should resign, that should make everyone happy.

hondo
11-06-2006, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote>

I think she'll be forced out. But, ever notice how many
so-called intellectuals are labeled liberal?
Wonder when having a high i.q. made you an enemy of
the Republican Party? LOL.

Oh, c'mon, nAz. She's the president of an Ivy League school for cripes sake. It's not whether or not she's pro terrorist but whether or not she has an ounce of common sense. Hey here's an idea. How about at the next Halloween party a real terrorist shows up but everyone thinks he's dressed in a costume and then BOOM.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>