PDA

View Full Version : The Verdict...

wolfdancer
11-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Saddam is found guilty....but I had a 3 part strategy to get him off.
First he needed to hire O. J.'s defense team...Johnny's gone but Alan Dershowitz and Barry Scheck are still around. Next he needed to go up against the prosecution dream team of Chris Dardon and Marsha Clarke, and finally have the original jury panel from the O.J. trial...who believed O.J. was innocent; also believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Energizer Bunny. Dr. Lee could have testified that even though the bodies had several bullet holes...they could have died of natural couses...the autopsies were inconclusive....and if Johnny were alive he could have pointed out that a rogue army officer was probably responsible...Colonel Mustard.

nAz
11-05-2006, 11:41 PM
lol I think they are about to kill off Iraqs last best hope.

hondo
11-06-2006, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol I think they are about to kill off Iraqs last best hope. <hr /></blockquote>

I agree without the LOL. He stood between Iraq and civil war.

cushioncrawler
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Saddam is found guilty....but I had a 3 part strategy to get him off. First he needed to hire O. J.'s defense team...Johnny's gone but Alan Dershowitz and Barry Scheck are still around. Next he needed to go up against the prosecution dream team of Chris Dardon and Marsha Clarke, and finally have the original jury panel from the O.J. trial...who believed O.J. was innocent; also believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the Energizer Bunny. Dr. Lee could have testified that even though the bodies had several bullet holes...they could have died of natural couses...the autopsies were inconclusive....and if Johnny were alive he could have pointed out that a rogue army officer was probably responsible...Colonel Mustard. <hr /></blockquote>

A... The glove was planted -- B... The glove didnt fit -- C.... The glove belonged to one of Saddam's doubles.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2006, 07:56 AM
Not to mention, he was a necessary check on Iran's nuclear activities, and kept them from taking over more territory for their terrorist activities, to which they now have ample access.

Gayle in Md.