PDA

View Full Version : Looking for roomate for U.S. Open

Kato
07-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Sadly for me I person I was planning on traveling with will not be going to the U.S. Open this year. Therefore I will make this trek alone. I'll be driving up early Wednesday and probably arriving sometime around 11 p.m. Wednesday night. If anybody is going solo and wants to split a room could you please private message me or e-mail me at Rjkato1970@aol.com.

Kato~~~thanks ahead of time.

Q-guy
07-17-2002, 01:09 PM
That is a long drive and with the price of gas you should really consider flying. There are some real deals to be had. Then if you split a room with someone up there, your total cost would be very reasonable. I just bought a ticket to New Orleans for $178.00 round trip. I just bought another ticket to up state NY for $88.00 round trip. Recovering from a one day 1000 mile drive really ruins some of the trip.

Cueless Joey
07-17-2002, 01:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Sadly for me I person I was planning on traveling with will not be going to the U.S. Open this year. Therefore I will make this trek alone. I'll be driving up early Wednesday and probably arriving sometime around 11 p.m. Wednesday night. If anybody is going solo and wants to split a room could you please private message me or e-mail me at Rjkato1970@aol.com.

Kato~~~thanks ahead of time. <hr></blockquote>.......
Kato, I just talked to Jeannete Lee. She needs a room in a hurry. She'll pay for the room and gas. Can you please accomodate her?

Kato
07-17-2002, 01:44 PM
Absolutely I'll bunk up with her.

Q-Guy, you make a real good point but I'd like to stop over in the Carolina's and in Atlanta on the way home. I've got 2 weeks off work and I'm gonna use 'em. I also haven't been on a road trip in so long.

Kato

Cueless Joey
07-17-2002, 01:50 PM
Have fun at the Open Kato.
I wish I could go but, I'm way west of the San Andrea's fault.
Joey~Goes to Vegas to see pro-tourneys and wins at the buffet table all the time~

07-17-2002, 10:12 PM
I'm still on the fence about going Kato, but I think a couple of the guys are looking for bunkmates. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Voodoo Daddy
07-17-2002, 10:55 PM
On again, off again. Well its on again and anyone looking for a person sharing a room will just have to look elsewhere. Life isnt as hard as I make it...lol!!

Voodoo

Kato
07-18-2002, 08:56 AM
My boy is back!!!!!!!! He's killing me!!!!!!

Kato