PDA

View Full Version : If your still undecided today...

nAz
11-06-2006, 11:03 PM
something must be fracking wrong with you.

http://www.bartcop.com/botch-harm.jpg

pooltchr
11-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Cute...but totally irrelevent. Neither Bush nor Kerry are on any ballot we will see today. And anything they may have done should have no bearing on who we vote for today. The mentality of voting for a party rather than an individual is the basis of what is wrong with this country today. I will be voting for some Republicans and some Democrats this morning. I don't care what jersey they wear...I can about whether or not they can do the job they are seeking. To think that ALL Republicans (or Dems) are either good or bad because of what other Republicans (or Dems) have done is no different than thinking that all Muslims are bad because of what a few have done. If someone hasn't done the homework to evaluate the individuals, they should by-pass the voting booth today.
Steve

Gayle in MD
11-07-2006, 07:33 AM
LMAO!!!! Good one. Let's hope we get rid of this blank check congress, and maybe we can save some of our people from dying for George Bush's legacy!

Nothing could be more irresponsible, than an incompetent prosecution of an ill concieved war, based on unrealistic, expectations, and lies, and accompanied by an organized and intentional denial of the disasterous results. I'm tired of George Bush using my tax dollars to train al Qaeda, and kill my fellow Americans.

Gayle in Md.

Qtec
11-07-2006, 08:25 AM
If your vote gets counted!

web page (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/11/07/900-am-eastern-time-and-already-problems-being-reported-plus-how-to-make-sure-your-vote-counts/)

web page (http://thinkprogress.org/2006/11/07/schmidt-voting/)

Q

Bobbyrx
11-07-2006, 01:32 PM
You left out Haliburton, war for oil, quagmire in Afganistan, losing battle after battle after scurmish in Iraq, causing Katrina, not personally getting everyone out in 15 minutes, blowing up the levees, lowering taxes only to people making a million a month, raising un-employment level to 4.5%, causing stock market crash, out of sight interest rates, wanted to end social security as we know it starving millions, plotted 9/11,caused 9/11 and or didn't stop 9/11, stealing 2 elections, designing evil software for voting machines,making sure that there was a flu vaccine shortage,hurting the feelings of dictators, not getting out of the way of the U.N. so we would all be safe, sending naked pictures of himself to Abu Ga-Reb to be used as torture /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, flushing Korans and playing Al Gore speeches real loud at Gitmo (oh the pain), listening in to me ordering Domino's....I'm running out, let me go back to KOS

nAz
11-07-2006, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Cute...but totally irrelevent. Neither Bush nor Kerry are on any ballot we will see today. And anything they may have done should have no bearing on who we vote for today.<hr /></blockquote>

I have to disagree with you on this Steve, the reason I would vote and think all should against the Republican Majority is that they have been enablers, they have let the President run amok and helped him and his policies put us in the hole we are in now. Don't get me wrong the Democrats may not do the job but at least they can do no worse. I am ready to take the small chance that they would be worse.

Gayle in MD
11-07-2006, 01:48 PM
We already have one poster here who posts, only to insult, we surely don't need another one. IOW....poof, you're on total ignore from here on. You're not interested in facts, just another angry rightie, mad at yourself for having been so completely fooled, LMAO...too bad.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in Md.

Bobbyrx
11-07-2006, 04:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> </font color>

Nothing could be more irresponsible, than an incompetent prosecution of an ill concieved war, based on unrealistic, expectations, and lies, and accompanied by an organized and intentional denial of the disasterous results. I'm tired of George Bush using my tax dollars to train al Qaeda, and kill my fellow Americans.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> And your'e calling ME angry???? .........I was just pointing out sarcastically a few things that have been said by various Bush haters. I sure don't think he's that great either and the reason his approval ratings are in the tank is because he has turned off his conservative base with over spending and his policy on illegals. But the Democratic alternative just doesn't get it. Now does that sound angry? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif</font color>

Gayle in MD
11-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Bravo!!! Precisely the way I feel, and many, many others, I'm sure!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gayle in MD
11-07-2006, 05:18 PM
While I realize, that the tactic used by righties, who are disillusioned with their own poor judgement regarding George Bush, is to accuse anyone and everyone who critiques his poor performance, of hatred. How utterly ridiculous! Just one more incident of righties, changing meanings, to confuse issues. One need not hate a man, to disapprove of his actions. It's an absurd accusation, and a sign of immaturity. Hatred, requires retaliation, or a wish for harm to come to the hated. I think I am far beyond any such evilness. Also, I think I know and understand my own intentions, far better than anyone else possibly could. Those who accuse Bush's critics of hatred, are guilty of hating his critics, IMO, and hating them simply for saying what is so. How very childish.

Gayle in Md. bottom line, the more often one refers to hate, the more I wonder about them.

nAz
11-07-2006, 06:52 PM
lol hey Steve you read that i got a Bravo from Gayle, where is yours? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol

Bobbyrx
11-07-2006, 07:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>

"I'm tired of George Bush using my tax dollars to train al Qaeda, and kill my fellow Americans."

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">I can feel the love </font color>

pooltchr
11-07-2006, 07:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> lol hey Steve you read that i got a Bravo from Gayle, where is yours? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol <hr /></blockquote>

If I got one, the RNC would revoke my voter registration card!!!!! LOL
Steve

DickLeonard
11-08-2006, 06:17 AM
Pooltchr they are going to have to add another name to the 20 most corrupt Congressmen. We just got rid of one. It just shows when the people get fed up they puke. I had to use puke I couldn't spell regurgitate and neither could my spell checker.####

DickLeonard
11-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Pooltchr Bush was on the Ballot today and it appears that he lost the election.####

hondo
11-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Some exaggeration here. I don't think he did
ALL of those things, just most.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> You left out Haliburton, war for oil, quagmire in Afganistan, losing battle after battle after scurmish in Iraq, causing Katrina, not personally getting everyone out in 15 minutes, blowing up the levees, lowering taxes only to people making a million a month, raising un-employment level to 4.5%, causing stock market crash, out of sight interest rates, wanted to end social security as we know it starving millions, plotted 9/11,caused 9/11 and or didn't stop 9/11, stealing 2 elections, designing evil software for voting machines,making sure that there was a flu vaccine shortage,hurting the feelings of dictators, not getting out of the way of the U.N. so we would all be safe, sending naked pictures of himself to Abu Ga-Reb to be used as torture /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, flushing Korans and playing Al Gore speeches real loud at Gitmo (oh the pain), listening in to me ordering Domino's....I'm running out, let me go back to KOS <hr /></blockquote>

Bobbyrx
11-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Amazing for someone who some think can't tie his shoes