PDA

View Full Version : Donation's for Senior center

CaptainHook
11-07-2006, 07:38 AM
Due to some very generous donations last year, we received Cues, New Racks and a Red Circle cue ball. Thank you to all who donated, you know who you are.

This year we would like to replace the Ball's. They have two 4X8 tables in the Billiard room; the balls are old & beat.

They could also use a Box of Blue Master Chalk as well. I have been buying the Chalk from a local Pool hall and they are overcharging me.

Any donations would be greatly appreciated and will remain anonymous if you wish.

You can PM me or post here if you would like.

I am presently working a deal with a local table mechanic to recover the tables and maybe replace the rail rubber.

Thank you,
Mike

CaptainHook
11-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Come on guys, the other Forums are BBQ'ing you.
You can make a donation if you like. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fran Crimi
11-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Wish I could help but I've got four senior centers here in NYC that I gather billiard donations for. I can usually get local poolrooms and retailers to help. Isn't it easier to get local help?

Best of luck to you. There should be more people like you looking to help the senior centers.

Fran

CaptainHook
11-09-2006, 07:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fran Crimi:</font><hr> Wish I could help but I've got four senior centers here in NYC that I gather billiard donations for. I can usually get local poolrooms and retailers to help. Isn't it easier to get local help?

Best of luck to you. There should be more people like you looking to help the senior centers.

Fran <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Fran,
We only have one Local pool room and the owner is cheap, cheap, cheap.
I had really good luck last year on A-Z and 1P, and once again the folks over on those boards are very generous.
I use to enjoy you articles, they were great.

Thank you,
Mike