PDA

View Full Version : Derby City Classic

Ace
11-08-2006, 12:06 PM
If A-Z can host there own booth and formal get together at DCC, why can't the Billiards Digest? I would like to see a mini tournament for only those of you who post here. There would need to be someone to take charge in such a get together as this......I nominate DEEMAN! Could we get a head count of those planning to go? I will see you there.

Deeman3
11-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Ace,

You know I'll be there. My only hope is that I hit 'em better than last year. I see where two of your opponents last year (who you gave all they wanted) are winning a bunch or tournaments nowadays.

I'm all for a mini-tournament if we can get the participation and a free up tables from the action games. Let's see how much response we get.

Do you want the same arrangement as last year, you book the rooms and I prepay the entry fees? Let me know.

DeeMan

Ace
11-08-2006, 12:50 PM
That sounds good. By the way, Bobby T. is coming with me and Sam C. is thinking about it.

Deeman3
11-08-2006, 02:34 PM
It would be great to see both Bobby and Sam so we may have to make reservations for more rooms. I have a couple of players here who want to go as well. One is a very good player. I guess we need to make our list of who's going by the end of this month to make sure we can get the rooms.

Later,

DeeMan