PDA

View Full Version : Water

Drop1
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
If present conditions continue,China will run out of water in twelve years. Sixty percent of the U.S. is in a drought now,water is going to be five times the price of gas,and I can't guess what produce will cost. Maybe humans will become extinct,as water wars rip accross the globe.

FatsRedux
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> If present conditions continue,China will run out of water in twelve years. Sixty percent of the U.S. is in a drought now,water is going to be five times the price of gas,and I can't guess what produce will cost. Maybe humans will become extinct,as water wars rip accross the globe. <hr /></blockquote>

Don't worry, the technology already exists to take waste water contaminated with feces/urine, filter it and sterilize it to make it 100% safe to drink. It's already used on the space station. Aaah have a refreshing glass of icewater! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now excuse me while I go take a long shower. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Fats

Chopstick
11-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Water wars? Cool, I'm going to start buying real estate at the poles.

Drop1
11-09-2006, 04:49 PM
&gt;Mr.Fat Boy Sir,of course the technology is beyond reverse osmosis,and ultra violet light,activated charcol,and works swell,however,you have to have the aguas negras,and if it don't rain,you don't have water. Ten minute limit in the shower. I usually have a long soak after my shower,so I can enjoy Henessey XO,and a line of coke. I don't encourage people to do drugs,but then I don't encourage them to sample many of life's small pleasures /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FatsRedux
11-09-2006, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> &gt;Mr.Fat Boy Sir,of course the technology is beyond reverse osmosis,and ultra violet light,activated charcol,and works swell,however,you have to have the aguas negras,and if it don't rain,you don't have water. Ten minute limit in the shower. I usually have a long soak after my shower,so I can enjoy Henessey XO,and a line of coke. I don't encourage people to do drugs,but then I don't encourage them to sample many of life's small pleasures /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Try some Cardenal Mendoza Brandy it's as good as Cordon Bleu Cognac. Oh, and just stay away from meth..I'd hate to see you turn evangelical. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, Harry do you drink Tequila and if so, what is your favorite? My favorite was Patron but alas, being on a liver transplant list I can't indulge anymore in any of my favorite libations. **sigh** /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fats

Drop1
11-09-2006, 10:28 PM
No meth on my breath. Patron for sure not with the salt,and lime,which I only use,when I'm drinking sterno,but almost frozen in a chilled glass. My record was thirty two doubles at a single sitting. A Chinese friend of mine had married a whore from Columbia,and we were celebrating at "La Fonda" in L.A. I drank myself sober. I will try the brandy,as I rather like Cordon Bleu Cognac,it runs a little under two hundred dollars a bottle here. Sad to hear about your liver.Go not too quickly into that good night.