PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Carol Clark!!

Barbara
11-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Carol Clark was awarded the WPBA President's Award for service above and beyond the call of duty.

Congrats Carol!!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
11-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Congratulations Carol!

DG - see you in VF

Dagwood
11-11-2006, 01:23 PM
WTG Carol!!!!

Harold Acosta
11-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Congratulations to Carol! A well-deserved award, particularly since I can attest to this fact! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
(Valley Forge package).

pooltchr
11-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Carol, Way to go! I can't think of anyone more deserving!
Steve

Brian in VA
11-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Outstanding work Carol! You must be proud to know that someone notices how hard you work at this!

Best,
Brian in VA

9 Ball Girl
11-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Congratulations Carol! This time at VF, the drink's on me!

Stretch
11-12-2006, 06:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Carol Clark was awarded the WPBA President's Award for service above and beyond the call of duty.

Congrats Carol!!

I'm so happy that they recognized Carols tireless involvement in the game and the many charities she works so hard for. Know one deserves this honour more. St.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Rich R.
11-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Congratulations Carol.

Hope to see you soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MikeM
11-13-2006, 09:39 PM
Way to go Carol!!!!

Hugs,

Mike

cueball1950
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Carol Carol Carol....always vieing for the attention....LOLOLOL....congratulations to the best hugger in the world. You, my friend deserve it more that anything else. Keep up the good work.....................mike

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:32 AM
Hey Barbs,
Thank-you!:):)
I was absolutely unaware,totally humbled and EXTREMELY honored to receive this award!

Dawn and I were scheduled to make our presentation after this award and we were sitting at the center,back table (~10 per table),Dawn to my left,my brother to my right,Kiana next to him........

I was sitting with my hands folded in my lap,my head down,listening to Kim,but also, making sure I had my paperwork with me (photos,Cd's,etc.of the burn center charity)-had no idea Kim was talking about me.

Kiana was smiling at me (duh) didnt catch on then..........then I heard something like "I present the 2006 WPBA Presidents award to Carol Clark"

Well,I don't know whether I actually SPOKE it or just THOUGHT it (it was like time just stopped),but, I was like, "No way, you did NOT just say MY name"
I looked at Kiana, my brother,then Dawn-they were smiling and I remember seeing Vivian jump up and yell "Yeah" applauding and let me tell you, I was blown away!!

The walk to the podium felt like hours,although it was just 15 feet-I hugged Kim and turned to see all the players, whom I admire and respect with all my heart, standing ,applauding ME,yep, I lost it ( I guess Im not as strong as I thought I was)......and thats the photo (thanks alot Jay,ha ha ha)and thats how it went down!

Thank you,Barb!
Carol~will always treasure and NEVER forget that "moment in time"!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:39 AM
Mike,Mike,Mike,
You ,of all people,my friend, know me too well and YOU know,if I KNEW ,I was to receive this award, I would've went up there and said "Well, its about time ladies,I've been waiting forever for this,hahahahaha (just kidding)-now THAT would've been the kicker,ha ha ha ha-

but I didnt know......so, in our words "I just got served!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
love you,Mike!
Carol

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:41 AM
Hey Mike,
Whats going on? How are you?

Thank you very much and hugs right back at ya!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:43 AM
Thank you Rich!
I miss you&amp;Cathy very much! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I'll see you soon /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Stretch,my man,
puh...lease tell me,WHEN am I ever going to see you?

Aren't your legs getting tired yet from running through my mind? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Cm"on now!

Thanks Stretch! I know our time will come /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Thanks Brian,

I am EXTREMELY honored,believe me!

You stay well,okay?
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:52 AM
Hey Wendy,
First ones on me,girl-

The rest........on Naz!ha ha ha ha ha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:54 AM
"Lock &amp; Load"

Right Steve? ha ha ha /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thank you so very much!

Carol

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 06:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Valley Forge package). <hr /></blockquote>

Harold,

THAT,my friend, was MY pleasure! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thank you!

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 07:02 AM
WTG right back at you,Dags!
I love that "huckleberry line"

Dags, I was watching "Scarface" sometime last week and think of this...........strictly applied to pool,when your opponent racks for you,you break the balls for yourself,correct?

Hows this one...."All I got is my balls and my word and I don't break'em for know one!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 07:03 AM
Thank you!

You BET I'll see you in VF,Mary too! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
All my love!

Carol

DickLeonard
11-14-2006, 07:04 AM
Carol Congratulations for your recognition on your work for a Great Cause. Maybe Wendy will let me sit between her and Naz.####

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 07:10 AM
Thank you,Dick, and I hope I will see you in March!

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Wendy will let me sit between her and Naz.#### <hr /></blockquote>

Hahahahahha....ummmmmmmm....Im imagining Wendy will,but, Naz...........hmmmmmmmmmmm! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CarolNYC
11-14-2006, 07:18 AM
I can't seem to get into AZ forum-forgot the password, but THANK YOU all so much-I'll see you's all at VF-we'll tawk (talk)then,ha ha ha ha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just wanted to acknowledge YOU ALL !
Thank you!
Carol~hopes Azb'ers see this!

BLACKHEART
11-14-2006, 09:23 AM
I thought I replied to this post before, but maybe not. WELL DESERVED, CAROL...Jerry &amp; Connie

landshark77
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> I can't seem to get into AZ forum-forgot the password, but THANK YOU all so much-I'll see you's all at VF-we'll tawk (talk)then,ha ha ha ha! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just wanted to acknowledge YOU ALL !
Thank you!
Carol~hopes Azb'ers see this! <hr /></blockquote>

Yes, I see it...but only because of Barbara. Maybe Mike can reset your pass? Again, congratulations. See you in March for sure. Have a happy holidays too.

CarolNYC
11-16-2006, 05:26 AM
Hey Michelle,
I tried to PM you ,so as not to kick this up,BUT,no good-anyways, thanks and absolutely will see you in March-hope you and the family are well and wishing you a nice holiday ,too!:) Also, CONGRATULATIONS has to go out to Jen (Barretta) for "tour directors award",Megan (Minerich) for "Most improved player", Xiaoting Pan for "Rookie of the year"and most to BELINDA CAMPOS CALHOUN for "Hall of fame" now, THAT is huge!

Talk to ya soon!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rod
11-16-2006, 09:20 AM
This award doesn't surprise me. Hi Carol-long time no see, er wait-hear. ha ha ha Very well deserved award - best wishes.

Rod

Gayle in MD
11-16-2006, 09:29 AM
Big Congratulations to you Carol. You deserve it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
11-17-2006, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Carol-long time no see, er wait-hear. ha ha ha <hr /></blockquote>

Hi Rod,
Yes, its been awhile (must be my obsession with my grandson /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif,ha ha ha

Thank you and Im sending pm's to you,Gayle and Jerry!

Carol